Game Changer Pt. 1 (SoulXMaka)

Start from the beginning

Tusbaki nodded in understanding, "I know what you mean."

Black*Star made a hurt expression, "hey..."

"Not you, honey," Tsubaki said kissing his cheek, "you're different."

Maka smiled, "one of you, or both of you, want to show me around? I kinda remember where everything is but not really."

"Can we see your schedule," they both asked in unison. Maka pulled out the tiny perfectly folded schedule from her pocket and handed it to them.

"AP Calculus, A & P, English IV, US Government, Lunch, then French III, ACT & SAT Prep, Art, Photography/Technical Design," Black*Star said aloud reading down the list of classes Maka had been placed in.

"Um, I have all these classes except for French III and Photography," Tsubaki said smiling, "I'll show you around to those two classes and then me and you can just go to the others together."

"Sounds awesome," Maka said as the first bell rang, as if on que. People start swarming the hallways trying to get to their class.

"Bye babe," Black*Star said before pecking Tsubaki lips and walking off to his first period class.

Tsubaki handed back Maka's schedule before walking in the opposite direction to Professor Free's for Calculus. Maka followed observing all the new things that were in the DWMA. She received many glances from people and waves from past friends as she got to her class. After having the proper introduction, Maka took her seat and began her first day back at the DWMA.

************************************************************************

Everything went smoothly in the first four periods, until Maka had to say goodbye to Tsubaki and go to French III alone. Tsubaki showed her to Miss Marie's classroom for French and then left to Miss Azusa's for Japanese. Maka didn't mind it, until she got to meet the people in her class.

Miss Marie introduced her to the class, "some of you may, or may not know, but this is Miss Maka Albarn. She's Principal Albarn's daughter and she used to come to school here." Marie smiled, "glad you're back sweetie, please go take a seat behind Kid."

Maka nodded and did what she was told. Miss Marie went to the front of the classroom and began her lesson. Kid turned around instantly looking for a conversation with his childhood friend, "you're back for good?"

Maka shrugged, "maybe, depends," she answered in an annoyed, unfriendly, tone. Maka was still annoyed with Kid, in the fact he had used her to get back at his girlfriend, Liz, four years ago.

Kid sighed, "Maka how many times do I have to tell you, 'I'm sorry'?" Kid really did feel remorse for what he did, but he was also glad he had lost his first time to Maka.

Maka arched an eyebrow. "None, you just don't talk to me anymore," Maka answered bluntly and bitterly. Although no one said anything about it, Maka felt humiliated and used after Kid slept with her. She felt even more ashamed, when he ended up back with Liz, two days later.

Kid laughed turning back to the front, "still as flat-chested, bitter, and mean as ever."

Maka scoffed looking at Miss Marie. "You're still as annoying, stupid, and a bigger jerk than ever," Maka said simply leaning against her arm that she had propped up on her desk.

Kid chuckled slightly, "Hn, all that aside, I want to tell you something."

Maka eyes narrowed a bit, "what would that be?"

Kid turned his head to look back at her seriously, "there's a boy here, goes by the name Soul Eater. He's bad news. Don't trust anything he says, he's a liar and he'll probably end up hitting on you. Just an FYI, he will use you."