Chapter 1 - Last Day Of Muggle School

"Well, hello darling." Aunt Petunia simpered when I came down the stairs. Pfft. She's always simpering.

"Well, hello Aunt Petunia." I 'simpered' back at her.

She smiled at me.

For some unknown reason, she adores me, but hates my brother. Hm. It's so weird. Like, she gave me and my cousin Dudley a room each (we are like, SUPER best friends XD) and forced Harry, my twin, (he's only five hours older than me, but still thinks he's better!) to live in the cupboard under the stairs. I've tried and tried to persuade Uncle Vernon (who also loves me more than Harry) to let him move into my room, you know, bunk beds, but to no avail. They really do hate him.

"Sit down and have some bacon, dear."

So I sat down next to my cousin Dudley. He and I really are very good chums.

"Hey, Big D." I grinned.

"Hey, Little D." He grinned back.

"So. Last day, huh!"

"I know what you're thinking, Daisy ..."

"Havoc!" We both shouted, to Aunt Petunia's adoring look.

"So." I lowered my voice to a whisper. "You got the Fun Snaps?"

"Yup. You got the firecrackers?"

"Indeed."

"So we're all set, then?"

"Yes!" I squealed.

"What about the pig's ear?"

"Harry's got it. And you the maggots?"

"Yeah!"

"Permanent markers?"

"Yeah, and you sure you know how to hack the school computers?"

"Definitely!"

We high-fived. Then Harry came in.

Aunt Petunia didn't offer him any bacon, so I did. He sat down next to me.

"So. You got it all sorted, then?" Harry grinned.

"Of course." I smirked at the thought of the teachers trying to sort it all out at the end of school. I swept back my long curly black hair. Harry and I look identical, though I don't need glasses, which is odd ... what's also odd is that we have the exact same lightning bolt scar on the exact same place on our foreheads ...

"I've got the pig's ear."

"Excellent. Right, Aunt Petunia, we'd better be off so we get to school on time!" I grinned.

"Of course, dear, have a nice day!" She gushed.

"Make sure you cause chaos at that school, you two, like I brought you up to do! You show them teachers!" Uncle Vernon chuckled.

"'Kay, Uncle Vernon!" I called.

"Bye, Mum, Dad!" Dudley did the same.

Harry walked out without saying anything, only giving the Dursley's a dirty look. That's my brother!

I mean, they're nice enough to me, but when they're mean to my brother ...

But they have no idea what we're REALLY going to do ...

When we arrived at the school, my three best friends, Hannah, Megan, and Sasha bounded out. They all had massive grins on their faces.

"This is going to be PHENOMENIALL!" Hannah shrieked.

"And EXTRAORDINHARRY!" Megan yelled.

"And AMAZAYN!" Sasha screamed.

Did I mention that they were ... what do you call it ... Directioners?