Chapter Twenty Five- The Storm

Start from the beginning

JADES POINT OF VIEW

I sat in the rented car waiting for Silas to finish getting dressed and looked at all my missed calls from Reina and frowned wondering what the hell she wanted. I quickly dialed her number and she picked up on the 2nd ring sniffling.

"Why the fuck you keep calling my phone I already told you about this shit" I said growing annoying and she started crying.

"Jade what else am I suppose to do? We have to talk at some point" she stated and I leaned back in my seat and groaned already knowing what she was talking about.

"I haven't even told Ivory yet so you can't be doing this shit, if the baby is mine I'll be there for him" I said truthfully and she started crying even harder. Reina texted me earlier talking about how she was 7 months pregnant and that I was her baby's father, I wanted to tell Ivory but I couldn't unless I knew for sure what the hell was going on.

"I know a lot has happened in the past between us but you are the father I'm not lying" Reina said crying harder and I sighed.

"You a fucked up person you know that, you lied and his this for 7 months and now you want to tell me because you know I can't make you get an abortion, you did this shit to cause drama and you petty as hell for this" I tell her as I let everything sink in.

"That's not true I only kept it because I thought maybe if I was having your baby you'd love me more than you love her, we had something good before she came along and it's not fair I get to be a baby mama and you make it seem like she's royalty or something" Reina complains and I held my tung.

"She's pregnant too and I ain't mean to hurt your feelings like I said if the baby is mine I'll be there for him but I got a girl and I'm not about to abandon her" I say and she started crying even harder.

"You'll probably love her baby more than our baby" Reina said and I started to laugh at her dramatic ass but coughed to try and hide it.

"I mean I don't think I will, I'm not the type of nigga to play favorites" I tell her and she still continued to cry so I hung up on her. I messed up and unlike everything else this can't be fixed and I don't know what the outcome of this will be.

Part of me feels like she'd be understanding and try and work through this but the other part of me feels like she wouldn't understand and leave me and I don't think I can take that shit I'm already to emotionally invested in her.

A couple minutes later Silas climbed in the car and dapped me up. I made a mental note to go see Reina when we got back and got a DNA test as soon as possible so I don't worry for nothing.

"Whats up with you? You look like you saw a ghost" Silas asked as I drove and I glanced at him deciding on if I should just tell him about it, he'd probably give me the realist advice because O would just tell me how stupid I was.

"Reina told me she was 7 months pregnant,which means right around the time I cheated on Ivory with her" I confess and he looked down shaking his head.

"Well say goodbye to her and your unborn kids because she ain't about to put up with that, it's one thing to cheat but to watch the dude you in love with be a father to some hoe that wants to be with him,that's crazy and to much stress for a pregnant girl to handle" Silas said and I sighed pulling up to a dock were Victor and he dudes were waiting on us.

I grabbed the money from the trunk and handed it to Pablo, Victors son to count as they put the drugs on the boat to deliver it to Cali. I was happy I ain't have to sneak that shit on a plane again because I almost got detained.

"You enjoying yourself here in my home land? I'm sorry for your loss" Victor said and I nodded looking off towards the water as he glistened under the moon.