Forgiveness For the Sinner

Start from the beginning

Jennie sat beside Lisa's bed, wrapping her hands around the Thai's one still hand that was resting by her side, wires attached by the wrist. "I'm sorry Lisa, I know I say the same things to you every day but I worry that you might be stuck somewhere and can't get to me, I just keep thinking that if I keep talking to you and keep telling you that I love you then eventually you'll find your way back home. I hope you aren't scared wherever you are and that you know you aren't alone. I'm with you always, I'll never leave you Lisa and I'll never give up or let you go. It's me and you forever no matter what. I love you angel, come home soon" Jennie sighed deeply,

"please forgive me". 

Jennie was alerted by the abrupt entrance of Doctor Lee, bursting into the room despite Namjoon's instruction not to enter. "Jennie" she said with her arms folded, her white doctor's coat hanging a little past her knees, her legs covered only by a skirt hidden by the coat and a pair of tan tights. "I told you I don't have time to talk to you today" Jennie said coldy, "and it's 'Miss Kim' to you". Sunmi sighed, "you have been avoiding talking to me for weeks". The younger woman refused to make any eye contact with the doctor and proceeded towards her desk to gather Seulgi's files, "because I'm busy". "No, it's because you don't want to hear what I have to say to you" the persistent doctor replied as she followed Jennie around the room, "we need to talk about Lisa". The brunette flicked through pictures Seulgi had taken of known locations CEO Kim visits, bars, restaurants etc, "I am satisfied with the work you're doing with Lisa, you said yourself the new medical equipment for her is as good as any hospital. There's nothing more to discuss". "There is plenty to discuss" Sunmi protested. Jennie continued to look through the files, "I'm very busy Sunmi, so if that's all I'll be getting back to work now". Doctor Lee shook her head, "no that isn't all. Lisa has been in a coma for a very long time, if she was in hospital doctors would be suggesting the obvious by now. Jen..Miss Kim, Lisa may not wake up and we have to start considering the fact that it is time to let her di-".

"ENOUGH!" Jennie yelled as she slammed her hands down on her desk, causing Sunmi to flinch in surprise. "Lisa will wake up. Unnie I like you a lot, you were very kind to me in prison and have gone beyond what any normal person would for me since, but if you ever, ever try to do something to Lisa then I will not hesitate to end you". Sunmi sighed again, this time in defeat, she bowed respectfully and left the room. 

"She's out of control" Namjoon huffed as he sat down beside Tiffany, his black suit and red buttoned shirt complimenting Tiffany's maroon dress. She nodded slowly as she sorted through various files Jimin had managed to collect about Lone Wolf, "I know but there isn't anything we can do right now. Let's just focus on tracking down Lone Wolf". Namjoon leaned forward over the table to look through the files, "so what do we have, anything useful?". Tiffany scratched her head as handed the lawyer more of the documents, "nothing really to be honest, since Chaerin left the military she went dark mostly, her name very rarely appears on any official documentation, the only thing that comes up is hidden police files about various arrests and admission forms into a mental hospital". "Wait let me see that" Namjoon said with curiosity in his voice as he collected the file from Tiffany, "woah" he said in awe as his suspicions were confirmed. "What is it?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she watched the man scanning over the documents. Namjoon brushed his hair back as the information he was reading gave him a fearful sense of excitement, "this isn't just a mental hospital, it is a maximum security mental hospital. It's for the criminally insane. Prison for those deemed too crazy to go to a normal state prison like other convicts. People do not get released once they enter a place like this". Tiffany's eyes widened, "ok so that's pretty terrifying. How is she free? And all these arrests that just got swept under the rug and ignored. She was arrested for pretty serious violent assaults but suddenly the police just seem to drop the charges for no reason and try to hide the paper work". Namjoon held his hand over his mouth, brushing it down his cheek as he tried to think, "to get released from that place and to get away with those sort of crimes then she would need to have some serious fire power behind her". "Someone like what you are to Jennie you mean?" Tiffany enquired. Namjoon nodded, "yeah but bigger. Someone who must know every legal trick in the book, they'd have to be one of the most powerful and influential people in the entire country, someone like...". Namjoon paused as both he and Tiffany stared at each with their mouths hanging open as the realisation hit them.