Lisa

Jennie lay on her back on the bedroom floor, panting heavily, beads of sweat forming all over her naked body, smirking a little as she looked up at the undisturbed bedsheets, "Lis..". "Mmm?" Lisa hummed in response as she left a trail of gentle kisses down the neck of the older girl who lay underneath her. "We missed the bed again" Jennie said as Lisa looked up and laughed. "Oops" Lisa rolled off the brunette and yawned as she sat up on the floor, stretching her arms out above her head, "damn, when did the sun come up?". Jennie sat up behind Lisa, snaking her arms around the Thai's stomach as she softly nuzzled into her neck, "I think it was sometime between the 6th and 7th round" she quipped flirtatiously, earning a playful wink from the redhead. "Do you want something to eat?" Jennie asked as she walked over to her bag and got a white buttoned shirt to wear. Lisa looked the older girl up and down and bit her lip, Jennie blushed as she walked back over towards the Thai, placing her hands on the red head's cheeks and giving her a short yet deep kiss, "I'm talking about breakfast". 

Lisa wrapped a silk black robe of Jennie's around her  as she yawned again, "do you want me to cook us something?" she asked. Jennie's eyes widened, pretending not to have heard the Thai. Lisa's mouth gaped open, "hey I saw that!". "Saw what?" Jennie asked. "That look of fear in your eyes when I offered to cook" Lisa continued as she walked over towards the older girl, "you don't think I can cook?". Jennie laughed, "I'm not saying that Lis, it's just that I think we should let Lone Wolf have another chance at killing me before you try". Jennie squealed as Lisa picked her up and threw her down onto the bed, pinning the brunette's hands above her head while straddling her waist. Lisa leaned in to kiss Jennie, "you are such an asshole" she joked as she pulled away slightly, both girls smiling into their kisses. The older girl slid her hands down Lisa's body, resting them on her ass, "we should go eat and finish packing before Namjoon comes to kick our butts". 

Jennie struggled to move around the kitchen due to Lisa back hugging her, unwilling to let go, "Lis I'd get this done much faster if you weren't clinging to me like a koala". The Thai responded by tightening her grip on the older girl and kissing her cheek over and over again. Jennie giggled softly as she finally managed to free herself from Lisa's grip, "the outside has changed you so much. It's like inside prison you were this thug who acted rashly and everyone was terrified of, you had no fear of consequences. Now you're normal and...human. I don't know, it's like that was Lisa, and now I'm meeting Pranpriya for the first time. You know?". Lisa scratched her head as she held a carton of juice in the other hand, pouring it into a glass, "um I guess so yeah, there was a version of me in prison that I had to become in order to survive and my mental health was...not good shall we say. Things are different now, I mean being hunted by an assassin isn't all fun and laughs true but it's different". 

"I'll get you some clothes from my closet for you to wear when we've eaten" Jennie said as she cut up some fruit. "You're short" Lisa replied, taking a sip of her drink. Jennie stopped cutting and frowned at the Thai, "yeah well your legs are too long and you giggle like an idiot!" she yelled back petulantly. Lisa smirked as she calmly drained the glass and rested it on the kitchen counter, "I wasn't insulting you Jen, I just mean that your clothes are fitted, they might be too small for me". "...oh" the brunette slowly continued cutting the fruit, a little embarrassed, "I have some unfitted baggy shirts and stuff that'll fit you fine" she mumbled. Lisa strolled over towards Jennie, lifting the older girl up onto the counter and pushing herself between Jennie's legs, "has anyone told you that you are very, very cute?". The brunette stared deeply into Lisa's big brown eyes, feeling the butterflies build in her stomach as the Thai leaned in to kiss her. Nothing else in the world mattered right now, she had her Lalisa back.