Enter the Wolf

"You always come round at the strangest hours" Jennie said while pouring a glass of red wine, glancing over at the clock on the oven, which read 1:35am. She walked over the black floors, wearing a white Chanel dress, her black and white heels clacking against the floor as she walked over to her girlfriend, sitting on the white sofa in a grey buttoned shirt and black pants. Jennie sat down beside Seulgi and handed her the glass of wine, "I don't think I've ever seen you in the daylight". Seulgi brushed her long black hair to the one side and smiled before taking a sip, "I'm sorry Jihee, it's my job, I work crazy hours", Seulgi gently stroked Jennie/Jihee's cheek, smiling tenderly, "I'd very much like to see you in the daylight". Jennie blushed a little and looked down, hearing the sound of a wine glass gently clashing against the glass table top near the sofa, the brunette looked back up to see Seulgi leaning in, and kissing her softly. As the two girls' kisses began to become more heated, Jennie's apartment door flew open as Tiffany entered excitedly, having a spare key card to the apartment so not needing to buzz. 

"Oh my god I have something huge to tell you Je...oh...Seulgi. Hi. Didn't realise you were here I'll just um, bye Jihee!" Tiffany pulled an apologetic face as she saw Jennie glaring at her with wide eyes, not only interrupting an intimate moment between Jennie and her girlfriend but also very nearly using her real name. Tiffany started to sheepishly back out of the door when Seulgi stood up and grabbed her dark grey suit jacket, "It's fine Mi-young, I was just leaving anyway, I have to be up early for work later" she smiled sweetly. Jennie frowned at her girlfriend's eagerness to leave, "Oh...ok then" ~What the fuck Seulgz~. Seulgi kissed Jennie goodbye and left the apartment. Jennie turned to face Tiffany, cracking a smile at the sight of her still very apologetic friend, who was cringing at her own clumsiness, "well that was smooth Tiff, and fantastic outfit by the way, so what did you want to tell me?" she smirked. The older woman froze for a second, while she debated with herself in her mind, ~Shit, I forgot Jen was in a relationship now. Lisa is right, I shouldn't tell her that we met~, "Uh I went to that sleazy club Namjoon told us about to find some info and I ended up meeting this cute guy. In hindsight, it isn't that huge...sorry".

Bobby sat in tears of laughter as Lisa buried her face in embarrassment, the four adults sitting on the floor in Bobby's small dark apartment drinking whatever alcohol the boy had. "And then Manoban lifted up her shirt, flashing her tits to about 70 people and shouted 'COME AND GET IT LADIES' while her friends tried stealing food from the kitchens. It was the most pathetic attempt at a distraction I've ever seen" Jihyo cackled. The red faced Thai pushed Bobby who was still laughing too much, "Look, we didn't have much time to plan anything and Jisoo is a very hasty person, she already had her hands filled with chicken so I had to do something". "There are worse views though" Irene said under her breath, only Lisa hearing her as she winked at the surprised red head. 

Bobby stood up and wiped away food crumbs from his netted tank top, "well girls I'll let you guys catch up, I've gotta see this guy about some happy pills. Nice to meet you two, make yourselves at home, I'll be back later". The man left and the three former rivals were left alone in his apartment, Jihyo took the opportunity to snoop through Bobby's cupboards to find more alcohol. Lisa and Irene exchanged a few glances, the Thai trying not to blush when she saw the hungry way the older girl was staring at her. Lisa's body began to warm up as Irene moved very close to her, so close she could feel the black haired girl's warm breath on her neck. "Can I help you with something?" the red head said softly while looking into Irene's eyes. The older girl licked her lips and smiled almost evilly as she leaned in and whispered in the Thai's ear "you know something Manoban? No matter what shit happened between our gangs in prison, spending so many nights hearing the moans of other girls coming from your cell, I always wanted to know what it was like to fuck you". Lisa laughed lightly, "Then it is a shame we hated each other so much eh?". Irene leaned in even closer, their faces now only centimetres apart, "That was prison, we aren't in prison anymore. We aren't enemies, if anything, we are allies now". Lisa smirked with her tongue poking out the corner of her mouth as Irene started to kiss her, the younger girl didn't hesitate to kiss back as she wrapped her arms around Irene's neck. "Ahem". The two girls were interrupted from their make-out session by Jihyo clearing her throat to gain their attention. Irene laughed as she stood up, grabbing Lisa's hand and pulling the Thai up to her feet, "come on, where is Bobby's bedroom?".