Love, Sex and Mind Games

"So what do you do?" Lisa asked casually, trying to fake a healthy interest, of course she was interested but not for the right reasons. "Network security" Seulgi responded calmly, taking a sip of wine as the two girls stood parallel to each other in Jennie's kitchen. Lisa smiled weakly, "a little vague, no?". Seulgi smiled back, in the same manner, "Network security for a chain of corporate businesses, popular stores etc". "Oh? Which stores are those" the Thai again inquired. Detective Kang kept her calm, she anticipated Lisa being suspicious of her, she wouldn't be very good at her job if she wasn't prepared for this, "any major store you can name, we are an independent firm that offer our IT and network security to businesses all over the country". Lisa smiled again and nodded slowly, very unsure about the woman in front of her, "I see".  

Namjoon sat down next to an anxious looking Jennie, leaning in so she could hear his whispers, "your girlfriend and your ex talking to each other, this must be scary". Jennie nodded still focussing on her two girls in the kitchen, "I think I'd rather be in an abandoned asylum with the assassin right now". Namjoon smirked and patted Jennie's leg lightly, "so what is the best case scenario?". "Best case scenario is they both agree I'm really good in bed and ask me if I want a threesome" the brunette quipped hopefully. "And the worst case?" the older man replied. Jennie sighed deeply, "Lisa goes crazy, exposes our real identities and stabs Seulgi in the knee with one of my dinner forks". The lawyer laughed and wrapped his arm around his scared friend's shoulder to comfort her. "Wait?!" Jennie suddenly exclaimed in panic, "are they laughing?". Namjoon looked over towards Jennie's two romantic interests who seemed like they were having a good time, drinking and talking, "yep, looks like they are getting a long pretty well". The brunette quickly got up off her seat, "oh I don't like that at all" she announced before marching over to the kitchen, leaving Namjoon laughing to himself on the couch. 

Jennie approached the kitchen and Seulgi realised she hadn't been affectionate with her 'girlfriend' since she'd arrived, she didn't want to risk antagonising Lisa and blowing the case but she couldn't arouse suspicion either. After all, she wasn't supposed to know who Lisa was. The detective felt she was without options, so wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist and kissed her softly. Lisa felt sick, she'd been preparing herself for the moment she'd have to witness Jennie with Seulgi like that but she didn't realise she'd be as hurt as she felt right now. The Thai felt a hand gently tighten around her own, she turned her head to see Rosé smiling sweetly at her and pulling her away, the Australian pretended she wanted to ask for Lisa's help with something but the red head knew this was just her fellow former inmate's way of saving her from the heartbreak she was experiencing. Lisa returned Rosé's smile and followed her into the sitting area.  "Thank you Skip-...Rosie, seriously" the slightly younger of the girls said quietly as they sat down. Rosé surprised the Thai by giving her a big hug, "It's really nice to see you again Lisa, I've been worried about you since I read about the breakout". 

~She doesn't even care, wow seriously Lis?~ Jennie thought to herself while looking at Lisa over Seulgi's shoulder, pretending to be listening to what her girlfriend was saying. Jennie knew she should be relieved that Lisa didn't act out or make a scene, the older girl had learned in prison what Lisa was like when she was jealous. The Thai seemed different. Scratch that, she was different. Jennie could already tell, though she hadn't had a great deal of time to talk to her ex, but something in Lisa had definitely changed, she wasn't as loud and aggressive as she was prison, she wasn't strutting around like she owned the place and could do whatever she wanted. She was like a regular person. It hadn't even been a year since the gang escaped but already Jennie's short time in prison was starting to feel too distant to even be real. ~We really are over, aren't we?~, Jennie sighed as she took a final glance at Lisa, and finally turned her attentions to Seulgi, "my bedroom is not available right now due to uh...company, but do you want to join me in one of the spare rooms? It's been a while since we, you know..." she whispered seductively while taking Seulgi's hands. The undercover detective smiled in response and nodded, honestly she wanted to keep an eye on Lisa Manoban but she couldn't reject Jennie. too suspicious.