Run (Alternate ending 2)

(The Run ending picks up in Jennie's apartment at night with Lisa when she receives the phone call about her father from Bom)

-I need to end this- Jennie thought to herself as she sat at the end of her bed, she glanced back at her girlfriend who was still in a deep sleep, -I need to do this for her, I'm going to keep Lisa safe-. As Jennie wondered where her dad could be she remembered what Lisa had shown her earlier, the text from Jihyo. If Jennie's dad had found her old apartment, maybe that's where he was. "He won't be expecting me to hit him alone without anyone with me, I have the advantage" she said under her breath as she grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a tank top. Before Jennie was able to put the clothes on she felt two arms snake around her waist and the chin of her girlfriend resting on her shoulder. "What are you doing baby?" Lisa yawned sleepily as she nuzzled her face into Jennie's neck, "come back to bed". 

"Lisa I-" Jennie couldn't finish her sentence, her words turned into desperate soft moans as Lisa began to kiss and nibble her neck, her hands running over the older woman's body. The Thai grabbed Jennie's hands tightly and pulled back across the bedroom, "I said, come back to bed". The dark haired girl shook her head as she sat down on the bed, "I don't think I can sleep right now Lis" she groaned in despair, knowing her dad was up to something still weighing heavy on her mind. The redhead slid her hand up Jennie's inner thigh painfully slowly, "who said anything about sleeping?" she whispered mischievously before licking and biting her troubled girlfriend's bottom lip. "Bom called" Jennie said, "she told me my dad set Chaerin up and he's still out there somewhere, I was going to go and kill him just now but" she cupped Lisa's breasts, squeezing them slightly as she trailed her fingers down the Thai's abs, "your idea seems much, much better" she continued in a husky tone as she felt herself becoming aroused. Lisa pushed the older woman down onto the bed and pinned her arms above her head, smirking when she could see how excited Jennie was getting, "I always have the best ideas" she joked, "you should know this by now". 

Jennie and Lisa spent the next half an hour expressing their love and passion for each other but they were not the only ones in the apartment that were banging, a few meters away a very annoyed Park Bom was attempting to kick the front door down.

"I'm sorry to interrupt!" Hanbin said in a panicked tone while he desperately tried to cover his eyes as he stood in the door way of Jennie's bedroom, "but Bom is here and she- ah". Bom pushed B.I out of the way and marched into the bedroom not at all caring about what was going on in there. "Stop having sex and put your clothes on, the guys will be here soon" she ordered throwing clothing at the two shell shocked girls in bed. "Jesus Christ" Jennie gasped as she tried to cover her naked body with the bed sheets. "Park Bom actually, but close enough" the older woman joked as she tapped her watch, indicating that the two younger women needed to hurry up. "It's like being in prison again" Lisa giggled as she pulled a large white t-shirt over herself while Jennie put on the clothes she had intended to wear earlier.