Hoilday sickness (part 1) - Lirry (LT)

Start from the beginning

"It was another benefit of it." I said flipping it over and seeing that his temperature was only slightly above and the calpol should help with that.

"What was it Daddy?"

"99.6 so only slightly above hardly anything." I said and louis nodded before reaching for me and I happily picked him up.

"Shall we go and pack your rucksack for tomorrow now?"

"Tired though." He mumbled.

"I know I'll pack it for you you just tell me what you want." I said as I carried him up to his room placing him down on his bed.

"You choose daddy." Louis said as he cuddled with spot on his bed. I knew that as long as he had his cuddly dog with him on the plane he'd be okay as I was hoping he'd just sleep the plane ride as it was an early flight and he wasn't very well.

I chose a couple of things for him like his toy cars, his games console and a couple of books and once that was sorted I turned round and saw that Louis was snoring softly but he had dried snot around his bright red nose so I went to get a washcloth and tired to clean him up the best I could without waking him and i was successful. He was also already in pyjamas which he'd been in most the day so I carefully lifted him up and placed him under his covers before kissing his forehead and turning his nightlight on before quietly leaving the room.

When I'd left his room I could hear Niall giggling in the bathroom and when I walked in their I found Harry giving him his bath.

"Is everything ready for tomorrow?"

"Yeah apart from wash stuff, which can be packed in the morning everything's ready to go. How's lou?"

"Snotty and sniffly But He's Okay, hopefully he'll feel better with a good nights sleep."

"Yeah but he's not going to get that as we've got to be up at 3." Harry said.

"I'm hoping he'll fall straight back asleep once he's in the car."

"Yeah and then he'll get disturbed again in the airport."

"He'll be fine I'll just carry him the whole time." I said smiling at Niall who was happily playing with his bath toys.

"Having fun Ni?"

"Yeah papa why isn't lou in here?"

"He's already asleep Love." I said and Niall sighed as Harry got him out the bath.

"Go and put your pjs on love and get into bed and I'll be in in a minute to tuck you in." Harry said and Niall nodded running off with the towel wrapped around him.

I was just heading downstairs when I saw Niall poke his head out his bedroom door before running over to louis' and walking in their. Curious I walked over myself and smiled when I saw the scene.

"I thought I told you to stay away from lou." I said seeing Niall on the bed next to louis running his hands through his hair.

"But daddy." Niall whined and I shook my head.

"No come on out of here. I'll read you a story if you'd like but you need to be in your own room." I said and he sighed but nodded kissing Louis' forehead and climbing carefully off his bed.

"Why is Bedtime earlier tonight?" Niall asked as he got in his own bed and I picked up a book.

"Because we're going to Spain tomorrow and have to be up super early because are flight leaves at 7." I said and Niall nodded.

"Is it scary on a plane?"

"No love but if you do get scared papa and I will be there at all times." I reassured him and he nodded grabbing his blanket and curling into my side sliding his thumb into his mouth. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead before beginning to read his book and he was sound asleep by the end.