Exam stress or more? - Nouis (HS+LP)

Request for: bestofallthefandoms

"Geez harry you look awful love." I stated as soon as Harry walked through the front door.

"Feel it as well." Harry mumbled before walking over to the sofa and flopping onto it.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked going over to him. He looked up at me and I sighed. Just by looking at him I knew he was going to be in for a tough few days.

"I feel really sick." He groaned before jumping to his feet and running to the bathroom. It wasn't even a minute later that I could hear gagging and then the sound of vomit hitting water. I quickly got up onto my own feet and went to run upstairs to be with Harry but Liam stopped me.

"Dad can you please help me. I have my English literature exam in the morning and I still don't understand half of the Shakespeare stuff.

"Go and find your Pops Li I'm a bit busy right now." I said running up the stairs. I felt a bit bad for brushing Liam off but he'll be fine he tends to panic over things when he actually knows more than he thinks.

"But Pops is a Maths teacher." I heard him call back but I didn't respond and went into the bathroom where my youngest was clutching extremely tightly to the toilet while bringing up everything in his system.

"Oh Haz." I mumbled kneeling down behind him and rubbing his back. We stayed in this position for another 5 minutes before Harry let go of the toilet and sniffled turning to face me.

"Feel any better?" I asked as I placed my hand on his forehead which was burning and covered in sweat.

"Not really." I sighed and got some toilet roll and gave it to Harry so he could wipe his mouth and blow his nose before flushing it all away.

"Go and change into some pyjamas and get into bed I'll be in in a minute." Harry nodded and slowly stood heading for his room while I grabbed some meds, the thermometer and a sick bowl. Once I had collected all the items I walked over to Harry's room where he was just climbing into bed.

"Right I'm going to place this on your bedside table so you don't need to run to the toilet." I told him placing the bowl on his bedside table. He nodded and I then sat on the bed next to him.

"I want to check your temperature quickly okay, do you think your be able to hold it in your mouth?" I asked him knowing Harry has a tendency to gag when he has a thermometer in his mouth and I didn't want to risk setting something off.

"I don't think so, it will probably make me sick." Harry mumbled sadly.

"Alright take your top of then I'll take it under your arm and just add 0.5 onto the reading." He nodded and took his top off and I turned the thermometer on before getting it situated.

"Don't Move your arm." I told him and he nodded again clearly not really up to talking. While we waited I played with his curls and I could see he was starting to fall asleep.

"How long have you felt this bad for Love?" I asked him.

"After lunch."

"Why didn't you go and find pops I could have come and picked you up."

"Didn't want to be a bother."