Just car sickness? - Lilo (HS)

'Come on Harry wake up, we're traveling to Nanas today.' I said gently to Harry as I was trying to wake him up. We were traveling to my hometown of Doncaster today to visit my family who I don't get to see very often as are life is in Wolverhampton which is around 2 hours away.

'Hmm go away Pops I'm tired.' Was Harry's response as he turned over and threw the duvet over his face.

'Ah ah ah, I don't think so. I told you we were leaving early you should have gone to bed earlier.'

'I did I went to sleep at just gone 10.'

'Well you shouldn't be to tired then so up you get and if your really that tired you can sleep in the car.'

'Fine can you leave then so I can get ready.'

'I want you downstairs in 15 minutes or there be trouble.' I said as I walked out of his room and headed downstairs.

'Papa.'

'Hey Ni you ready to see Nana today?' I asked as I picked him up and spun him around.

'Yeah I miss Nana.' He responds as he lays his head down on my shoulder.

'And she misses you too. Now what do you want for breakfast?'

'Coco pops.'

'I'm sure you can have that.' I said as I tickled him and sat him down in his chair at the kitchen table. I looked over at the clock and saw that I had originally woke Harry 10 minutes ago and I had heard no movement from upstairs except for the shower running although I knew that was Liam.

I handed Niall his bowl of cereal and then shouted up the stairs.

'Harry you have 5 minutes and I'm not hearing any movement.'

'Alright I'm moving.' I then heard him get up and go into the bathroom. I then went and sat in the living room and waited for the rest of my family to join me.

Niall was the first to appear and he had chocolate milk all around his mouth.

'Niall did you actually get any milk in your actual mouth?'

'Yeah Papa I did but it's very messy.'

'I can see that baby.'

I took Niall's hand and led him back into the kitchen so I could clean his mouth and when I went back into the living room I saw Liam sat on the sofa watching TV.

'Morning love.'

'Morning Li is Harry nearly ready?'

'He was still in the bathroom just now.' I groaned as I watched Niall climb into Liam's lap and snuggle into him. Why am I always the one that has to deal with a grumpy and moody Harry while Liam just gets cuddles from are cute little blonde.

I walked loudly up the stairs so Harry knew someone would be coming and when I saw that the bathroom door was now open I decided that he must be back in his own room.

'Are you kidding me right now?' Was the first thing I said when I saw Harry back in bed. 'Harry get up now!' I shouted as I removed the duvet and chucked it on the floor. 'Why are you being so difficult this morning?'

'I'm tired.'

'And I have already told you you can sleep in the car. Now since I can seem trust you I'm now going to stay in your room until you are ready to come downstairs.'

'Ugh I hate you sometimes.'

'Love you too Haz now get up.' Harry then rolled out of bed and went to his wardrobe picking out random clothes before throwing them on and then just running a simple hand through his hair.