Lost voice - Lirry (LT)

'Come on Harry wake up its Monday morning.'

'Ugh go away Li, it's cold and raining and I'm tired.'

'Harry come on.'

'No'

'Your worse than louis when it comes to getting out of bed.'

'Come here.'

'No Harry we don't have time you have work and the kids have school, can you please wake Niall while I get Louis?'

'Hmm'

I left the room at that hoping that he finally got out of bed and headed for Louis' room.

When I entered he was curled in a ball in the centre of his bed with spot in his hands. He looked so peaceful. I felt bad waking him but he had school so he had to get up.

'Morning Lou Lou' I said as I opened his curtains.

He opened his eyes and groaned, and then hid under his covers. A normal Louis reaction to mornings. Louis was very similar to Harry in that way he hated them with a passion. Niall on the other hand was like me jumping out of bed as soon as he was awake.

I made my way over to him and pulled the covers off of his head.

'Come on Boo you love school.'

'Don't want to go.'

'Well I'm sorry but you don't have much of a choice.'

He opened his eyes and they were quite red and watery and I noticed his voice was a bit raspy. He then sniffed and sneezed.

'You managed to catch a cold Lou?' I ask feeling his forehead. He wasn't warm.

I grabbed a tissue and held it to his nose and told him to blow before helping him out of bed and getting ready.

When he was dressed I picked him up and carried him downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

'Morning Lou Lou.'

Harry had obviously managed to get himself out of bed as he was eating breakfast with Niall who was his normal energetic self.

Harry placed a bowl of coco pops in front of him and Louis rasped a thank you before starting to eat.

'Is he alright?' Harry asked me as he handed me my morning coffee.

'Yeah he's fine just a bit sniffly. Got a bit of cold hadn't you Lou.'

'Hmm.'

'I'll give him some cold and flu before I take them to school and when he comes home we will cuddle with hot chocolate on the couch and watch Christmas movies.'

'Wish I could join.'

'What time you home?'

'Should be home about 7ish. Anyway I have to get going. See you later guys.'

'Bye papa.'

Once Harry was gone I let Niall and Louis go and watch some cartoons while I cleaned the kitchen. Once the kitchen was cleaned I grabbed the children's cold and flu and headed for the living room.