Louis emergancy - Lirry (LT+NH)

Request for: unicornzforever

Twins are 12 in this one

"Come on louis, up you get." I heard my dad say as he walked into my room and I just groaned feeing really dodgy. I hadn't had the best night sleep and the last place I wanted to go was school so I just buried myself under my duvet blocking out the world.

"Louis up now." My dad said before pulling my duvet off my face.

"Dad I don't feel well, i don't think I should be going to school."

"Louis don't start I've had enough already today with Niall and I'm not dealing with you faking."

"What's wrong with Ni?" I asked my dad sitting up but felt a sharp pain in my stomach which caused me to wince and dad to glare at me.

"He's been throwing up most the night but he's trying to prove that he's fine to go to school. Why are you 2 so different the one I want to stay home wants to go and the one that needs to go to school won't go." Dad said and I just shrugged.

"Come on Please lou, I really need to get back to Niall." Dad pleaded and I just sighed nodding as it was clear he wasn't believing me anytime soon.

"Thanks bud meet me downstairs in 15 mins." He said and I just nodded standing up and heading to the bathroom while dad went back into Niall's room.

As I was brushing my teeth I had a hand firmly placed over my side to try and ease the pain but it wasn't really working. I wanted nothing more than to be able to go back to bed and sleep until this pain went away. I was almost finished when Niall came running in making me jump a mile and he instantly bent over the toilet throwing up causing me to grimace. Dad soon followed and knelt down behind Niall rubbing his back.

"Louis come on you need to get a move on Love." He said and I just rolled my eyes before leaving the bathroom as the smell and sounds Niall was making was making me feel 10 times worse.

I got dressed as quickly as I could but it wasn't very quick and then made my way over to Niall's room where he was curled into dad who was taking his temperature by the looks of it. I will admit Niall didn't look well at all but I didn't either as I'd seen my reflection in the mirror.

"Dad I'm ready to go." I said still holding onto my side.

"You haven't had breakfast yet." Dad said as the thermometer beeped and he removed it from Niall's ear.

"Don't want any." I said as dad placed the thermometer down on Niall's bedside table.

"Will you drop the act, and your going to have to either walk or catch the bus to school as I dont want to leave Niall alone with a fever as high as his is." Dad said and I just rolled my eyes.

"He isn't the only one with a fever." I mumbled and dad looked up.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing I'm going to school." I said before walking out of Niall's room.

"Louis breakfast." I heard dad call out but I just ignored him.

By the time I got to school I was sweating and it wasn't from running either as I had walked the slowest ever it was a miracle I'd made it on time.

"Morning lou." I heard my best mate say as I was dumping stuff in my locker and turned around.

"Hey mate." I mumbled seeing he was smiling but that smile dropped when he saw my face.

"Geez what happened to you, you look dreadful."

"Feel it as well." I said rubbing my side again.