"Dada?". Little Kai walked to his dad, rubbing his eyes. Honey and Seth turned to look at the little boy who was standing a few feet.

"Oh my baby!". Honey barged into the house and picked up Kai before Seth could comprehend what was happening. Kaiyon looked Honey weirdly before his lips tumbled and tears fell out of his eyes.

"It's me, mommy. Sshhh, stop crying baby". Honey tried to console him but he wasn't having it. He mushed her face away and pushed her hands off him. Seth took his son out of Honey's hands.

"Now look what you've done. I told ya to go". He glared at her, angrily and consoling little Kai.

"You turned my son against me!" Honey growled at Seth. Seth gave her a look, a look of "don't scream at me".

"You turned my own child against me with my baby cousin, I can't believe you!". She swung her arms on him, making him push her back.

"You got me all types fucked up, putting yo' nasty ass hands on me. Get out Honey. I'm letting yo' ass go, cause right now my sanity is on zero or else imma hit you like one of my niggas". He told her calmly but deadly at the same time.

Honey looked at Seth one more time, with more tears running down her face and walking out the door. Kai was calm and laid his head on his father's shoulder.

"I'm sorry little man". He said, rocking him plopping on the couch. He switched on his 75" flat TV mounted on the wall, putting on Sponge Bob for Kai.

His sighed as his phone rang. He lazily picked it up and saw Bliss was requesting to FaceTime. He accepted it as her face appeared with a huge smile.

"Hey you!". She said happily.

"Hey". He answered dryly and Bliss' smile dropped, "okay who didn't make you reach yo' orgasm?".

Seth chuckled, rubbing his hand over his eyes. The alteration earlier made him tired.

"Nothing, just tired". He said and she looked at him with a questioning look, not believing him one bit.

"I feel like you lying but okay". He laughed out loud, "yo you mad funny. Whatchu beautiful ass want?". He asked.

"Haha-", she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes "-well I wanna come over". She said.

"Now? And to do what? Why yo ass up so early anyways?". He questioned.

"I just wanna chill with a friend, is that wrong? And my cousin is coming, so I'm super excited". She did a little dance, cheesing. Seth just chuckled, rubbing his goatee.

"Now where's Kai?, I know his naughty ass awake already". The moment she said, Kai snatched the phone out of his father's hand and tried holding it up like his father was but failed miserably.

"Mama". He said.

"Hey baby but I can't see yo' face". She chuckled at how cute he was.

"Knew yo' ass was eavesdropping on my conversation". Seth mumbled at how quickly he snatch his phone.

"Seth help yo son hold the phone. I wanna see his face". Seth placed a pillow on Kai's lap, and situated the phone where his face was visible.