#Seulmin

Before you read, please bear in mind that this is just a fanfiction, nothing should be taken serious here. So please don't show hateful and bashful comments towards any single idol in this fanfiction, because the idols you dislike might be other readers' favourites.
...

It's Seulgi's birthday today

It's Seulgi's birthday today. And her sisters had thrown her a birthday party. When she reached home, it was 11.30pm, almost midnight. The temperature was cold, she tiredly rubbed her hands together, getting some warmth for herself, walking slowly towards the door of her own apartment. Until she saw him - Park Jimin.

Despite the cold, he wasn't wearing much to keep warm. He sat there, looking down. But they were no longer together. She shouldn't care about him.

 She shouldn't care about him

"Noona..." He abruptly stood up and called her when he heard footsteps.

She turned to look at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Happy birthday." He revealed a bouquet of flowers and a box of gift behind his back, smiling weakly.

Seulgi didn't mutter a word. She glanced at the gifts and ignorantly walked away. But he grabbed her wrist. He swiftly pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly, as if if he loosened his grip she would disappear.

Seulgi didn't hug him back. She stayed still, letting him do his things. A good 10 seconds later he let go of her. She walked away once again.

"Noona... have I ever meant anything to you? Even the slightest?" He asked, pain filled his voice.

"Please... I couldn't sleep! Food tasted bitter to me! I can't stop thinking about you. And it was killing me inside out. It was eating me alive! I can't do anything without you. It hurts, noona. It really does." His words were stabbing her like knives. He couldn't take it anymore. She was the meaning of his life. Without her, he had no purpose to live.

"You think I don't feel the same? Can you imagine being in so much pain you can't breathe but still have put on a show and go out to work? In the past few days I've been wearing a mask that I can't even find my real self anymore. I am just badly affected as you are!" She was shivering to every word coming out of her mouth.

People said she didn't care. They said she didn't love him, she was playing with his emotion. But she wasn't. She loved him with everything she had. She just couldn't show it to the fullest. And she hated herself for that. Strain kept piling up on her shoulders - the must to express herself to him, her love to him. Then she spotted him with his best friend, Jung EunBi. They were as close as ever. And she just felt herself collapsing under the pressure.

"Can I have one last chance? Please..." He knelt down in front of her, tears were filling his eyes just like hers. He was weak. Weak because of her. She was his strength. Without her, everything was meaningless.

She went on her knees, her arms wrapping around his neck. Jimin pulled her in tighter. How much he missed her and her touch. She was everything he had. He would never let her go. Ever again.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."