#Vrene

This chapter was supposed to be posted yesterday. But my electricity went off... :P
...

"Noona?" Taehyung's voice sounded perplexed.

At his apartment door, his girlfriend stood in front of him, shivering in the cold breeze. She didn't have any glove on hands or scarf around her neck. Her voluminous brown hair billowed in the wind.

His eyebrows furrowed at the sight. He took hold of her wrist and pulled her inside. She sat down on his couch as he swathed her in a warm cozy blanket. He filled a basin in warm water and soaked her feet in it.

"Taehyung-ah." Irene softly called his name.

"If it's about the break up matter, I'm not talking to you." He replied with a stern look.

"It's not." She shook her head.

Irene patted the spot on the couch, besides her, wanting him to sit down. And he did.

"Hug me." She insisted, stretching her arms out towards him.

He was taken aback by her words. But he embraced in his arms her anyways. Parts of their skin came into contact, and hers was just as cold as ice.

"Why didn't you wear something warmer?" He asked grimly.

She didn't answer. Partly because she didn't know what to say. There was no reason for it.

"I'm sorry." She murmured, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust you and listen to what you have got to say; I'm sorry for being unreasonable. I'm sorry." She apologized deeply.

"It's not your fault. It's mi-..." She cut him off with her lips crashing onto his, her arms wrapping around his neck tightly.

Taehyung soon gained dominance. He devoured her beautifully plum lips, breathing in the breathtaking lavender scent from the lip gloss she normally wore. They were deep in their world - the world with only two of them, drowning in the pool of love.

"I love you."

Irene pecked his lips one more time before she replied.

"I love you too."