Rwby Vol.2 Part 3

Mercury's Icon on the screen above turn red while mine turn green,indicating that I won.

You:Mercury! Next time,if we fight again,I want you to go all out. | Mercury:I'll be sure to do that.

Glynda:That is all for today,and remember the dance is this weekend,but you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses

RWBY,and DL walked out of Glynda's classroom,and they were walking back to their dorms while Sun is chatting with Blake.

Sun:Hey Blake! You,uh,doing okay? | Blake:I'm fine. | Sun:So I hear there's this dance going on this weekend,sounds pretty lame but,you and me I'm thinking not as lame huh? | Blake:What? | Sun:The dance,this weekend,you wanna go or what? | Blake:I dont have time for a stupid dance. I thought you of all people would get that.

You:*whispering* Ouch,Blake was never like that before. | Ruby:*whispering* Yea,we'll try to convince her to come with us to the dance.

You:Ruby? | Ruby:Yea? | You:Would you come to the dance with me? | Ruby:Of course,I'd love to. | You:Thanks Rubes. (you share a passionate kiss)

--Ruby's POV--

After Y/n asked me to go to the dance,we went to our dorms,and tried to convince Blake to come with us to the dance.

Blake:You what? | Ruby:We want you to go to the dance. | Blake:That's ridiculous. | Jack:Blake,we're worried about you. This investigations is starting to mess with your head. | Y/n:You cant sleep,you barely eat anything,and to be honest,your grades have been suffering. | Blake:You think I care about grades? People's lives are at stake. | Yang:We know,and we're all still trying to figure out what Torchwick is up to. | Ruby:Thanks to you,Sun,and Y/n,we know they're operating somewhere out of Southeast Vale. | Weiss:And the Schnee company records singled out Vale as the primary target for dust robberies over the last few months. | Y/n:Dont forget about their missing military tech too. | Blake:But there's still unanswered questions.

Y/n:Blake,you wont be able to find anything if you solely focus on this investigation,you have to let it go and get rest,after the dance. | Weiss:It will be fun,Yang and I will make sure of it. | Yang:Yeah! We're planning the whole event. | Blake:Excuse me? | Jack:Team CFVY's mission lasted longer than expected. | Yang:So Jack,Weiss,and I were asked to pick up where they left off,and now we can make sure you have the perfect night. | Weiss:And once it's all over,we'll return to our search,rested and ready. | Ruby:So what do you think?

Blake:......I think this is a colossal waste of time. (she stands up and start to left the room) I'll be in the library. (she then finally leaves)

Y/n:*sigh* Great | Weiss:She cant keep gong like this

We then heard knocking from the door,Weiss go to see who's visiting them,we leaned a bit,and see Jaune standing there with a guitar.

Jaune:Weeeiiisssss! (he strums the guitar then winks at Weiss,while she just slams the door at his face) Oh come on. (Weiss just face palms while he kept knocking) Open the door. I promise not to sing. (Weiss opens the door) I lied! Weiss Schnee! Will you accompany me! To the dance on...Sunday?

Weiss:Are you done? | Jaune:Yes? | Weiss:No. (she slams the door again)

We all look at her with a face of 'thats why'

Yang:And that is why they call you the Ice Queen.

I was about to fall from leaning to much but Y/n caught me in time.

Weiss:All my life,boys have only cared about the perks of my last name. | Y/n:One of the cons of being in a rich and popular family. | Weiss:Besides,I already have a date in mind.