CHAPTER 28: Molested

Start from the beginning

Kevin's eyes fluttered open, revealing bloodshot, icy blues

Kevin's eyes fluttered open, revealing bloodshot, icy blues. His dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears. He finally challenged himself to look Duke in the eye. Those animalistic, cold, blue eyes were fueled by abnormal sexual craving. The man on top of him was not human, but a beast waiting to consume him. His heart beats escalated with every second spent looking the hungry beast in the eye. It was difficult for Kevin to keep a steady look at him when Duke's mouth was too close that he could feel his breath on his lips.

He swallowed down the nauseous feeling that rose in his throat. He forced himself to soften his tone and spoke with his husky voice, "I can't believe that you would do this to me."

Maybe he has one more trick to try. He couldn't just give up. It wasn't in his nature to give up.

That wasn't what Duke expected to hear. A surprised look replaced his kinky one. His cheeks slightly blushed. Why would Kevin say that to him? Was there a special hidden bond between them?

'That's great. He likes you too,' said one of the voices in his head.

'Bullshit! Don't listen to that pesky kid. He's playing you,' that not-so-nice voice commented.

Duke scoffed, "What?" Expressing that he was on to Kevin's frail attempt to manipulate his feelings.

Kevin answered with a cute, but sad, smile, "I thought you liked me. You said you liked me."

Duke pulled himself up and opened his mouth in confusion.

'Tell him you do like him.'

'No! Just fuck him already!'

"Shut up," Duke sternly said.

Kevin didn't look surprised. In fact, he looked like he was expecting that reply and behavior from Duke. Kevin waited for his response with pleading eyes, hoping that the voice in Duke's head would play its part properly.

This poor trick might work after all.

Duke got suspicious of Kevin's disturbingly calm state. He suddenly changed his facial expression to a malicious grin and chuckled, "huh, that's what I said to my girlfriend last year. You know where she is now?"

Kevin felt uneasy, but he decided to answer anyway, "No. Where?"

Duke replied with a deep, unsettling voice that sent shivers down Kevin's spine, "Exactly."

Duke grabbed the waistband of Kevin's sweatpants and started pulling them down slowly while singing in a deep voice:

🎶 Sweet dreams are made of this 🎶

Alarmed by Duke's shameless predatory behavior, Kevin panted, "I gave you what you wanted." His strategy of staying calm and scheming was failing.

No more planning. There was no time for planning. Improvised reasoning tricks were all he got right now. Hopefully, one of them would work on Duke.