Karma ~ Shu Sakamaki ~

Be ready y'all, this is gonna be happy :")

"Daddy, daddy!" Y/N ran towards her father, a gleeful smile plastered on her face. Once she was a few feet away from his sleeping center, the couch, she readied herself quickly, jumping into him and hugging him. "Oreo-Baka's trying to kill me! Help!" she shrieked in a whisper, shaking her father awake.

He lazily opened one eye, nodding his head slowly and pointing behind the couch, later using the finger to hush her over his lips. Y/N nodded, smiling and getting off him. She slowly tip-toed to the side until she heard the arrogant yelling coming closer, rushing to hide behind it. She covered her mouth with both hands, stopping her giggling.

The footsteps finally got down the stairs and close to the couch. "Shu, where is your dumb daughter!?" Ayato's voice echoed in the empty mansion.

"Shut up, your too loud," Shu scoffed at the echoing, turning his head.

"Ha! She's near here, I'm no idiot!" he laughed in victory, looking at the other side of the couch. Shu shrugged, trying to play it off. No result came to Ayato, so soon he got to the ground, looking under the couch. On the other side of the couch, he could tell there were feet. He got up, moving to the side of the couch once more, looking behind it and seeing the tiny figure.

"Aha!" he grabbed ahold of her arm, pulling her out from behind the couch, her arm and back hitting the wall behind her.

"O-ow!" she instantly pulled her arm away from his hand, tears welling up in her eyes from the new rashes. "Papa!" she started crying, her voice screeching. Y/N ran to the other side of the couch, hugging Shu, who was now sitting up after the shriek.

The father hugged her back, looking up at Ayato with a glare. Ayato quickly walked away, seeing the ice in Shu's eyes.

Shu slowly slid back into laying back on the couch, Y/N still hugging him. He brushed her hair with his fingers, lulling her to sleep while hushing her sobs. "Go to sleep little Y/N, don't worry I'll get him back," he whispered into her ear.

Her sight soon became pitch black and cold, but her heart still glowing warmly.

Sorry that was short ;;

Edited- Feb.07.19