Lazy much? ~Shu Sakamaki~

( Shu is the oldest son. He is also the laziest one out of all of them. He is 19 years old, he got held back at school because of him not caring about his grades. He will sleep almost anywhere. Beds, couches, bathtubs, etc. He was the second one to suck Yui's blood, after Ayato. He mostly hates Reiji and Yuma. When he was younger his mother wouldn't allow him to have anything fun basically.)

   You walk into the living room to see your father sleeping on the couch.

   You walked up to him and started poking his left cheek causing him to open his left eye. He then turned to his right side completely ignoring you.

    You then stopped for a while, but then you went back to poking but this time on his back. 
"So troublesome." He sighed. He can speak?

    He turned back on his back and then picked you up putting you on his chest.
You then started to rub his face, "Daddy, are you dead?" You asked.

   He then grabbed your wrist opening his left eye again.
"Sleep."  He put you wrist back down on his chest.

    You then snuggled up against his chest, mumbling, "Lazy much?"
Two minutes later you fell asleep snuggled up against his chest.

    Minutes later, Laito came in to find the two of you sleeping.
He took out a camera and took a picture of you two.

    "Kawaii~," He said while blush marks appeared on his cheeks.
"Delete it." Shu didn't even bother looking at him.

    "But Shu, you two are so kawaii together~"  Laito then continued pouting after that.

     (Done! Hoped you enjoyed~ =^~^=)

Edited- Feb.3.2019