fifty-two

daydreamerhobi

Liked by chimchim_95, jooniestar, and 123 othersdaydreamerhobi kind of getting sick of this blonde already 🤷‍♀️View all 10 commentschimchim_95 why haven't you been responding to me?chimchim_95 hobi?

daydreamerhobi kind of getting sick of this blonde already 🤷‍♀️
View all 10 comments
chimchim_95 why haven't you been responding to me?
chimchim_95 hobi?

-

chimchim_95
did i do something

chimchim_95
was it because i didn't want to go out last night?

chimchim_95
hobi please

chimchim_95
it says you're active now

chimchim_95
please talk to me

chimchim_95
don't leave me on read

chimchim_95
oh you're typing

chimchim_95
you've been typing for seven minutes hyung..

daydreamerhobi
i'm sorry for ignoring you. i have a lot going through my mind and talking to you wasn't helping at all. i wanted to tell you all this in person, but i couldn't handle ignoring you when you're literally begging me to answer you. anyways, just know that i really like you, okay? i really do. the big thing i've been meaning to tell you is that i'm polyamorous. i know you've probably never heard of it, but it's basically where i date like two people at a time. i know it sounds fucked up, like it's cheating, but it's not. i usually perfer only having two boyfriends, and with that we all love each other equally. it's not cheating and it's not wrong, i promise. i'm not saying you're not good enough either, jimin, but it's just how i feel. you might be wondering why i'm telling you this, if i like someone else, well jimin i kind of do. i hope you don't hate me, but i'm interested in yoongi and i've been kind of trying to get him to be interested back. i know that's wrong of me because i should have talked to you, but i couldn't help it. i know you probably hate me now and i understand, just know that i really do like you. i'm sorry.

chimchim_95
polyamorous? explain it more to me hobi..

daydreamerhobi
it's kind of hard for me to explain? i can give you an example because i'm been in one before

chimchim_95
okay

daydreamerhobi
well i was in a relationship with these two guys and basically we all just cared for each other and loved each other equally. there was never one person loving one person more than the other. we all knew that all of us were equally loved and cared for. we all had strong feelings for each other, the three of us.

chimchim_95
what happened?

daydreamerhobi
we started fighting a lot and decided it was best for us to see other people

chimchim_95
oh

chimchim_95
i'm sorry this is just very overwhelming

chimchim_95
basically, you like me but you also like yoongi and you want to be in a relationship with the two of us?

daydreamerhobi
you guys would be dating each other too. it's not just me dating you and him, it's you dating yoongi as well. we'd all be in a relationship.

chimchim_95
i don't know how i feel about this

chimchim_95
i don't think yoongi would like it either

chimchim_95
besides hyung i don't really like yoongi that way. he's just my best friend.

daydreamerhobi
jimin i know that's not true. i know more than you think. i know you never liked me in the first place. i know you only ever started to like me when yoongi got jealous when we started dating. i know you get really close to me when yoongi's around, just so he can see. i know you only got with me to get yoongi jealous and that's okay.

chimchim_95
i like you now hobi, a lot

daydreamerhobi
and i like you a lot too

daydreamerhobi
but i know you also like yoongi a lot too. i don't know why, but you just don't want to admit it. yoongi likes you a lot too, and i like him a lot.

daydreamerhobi
so let's talk to yoongi about all this, okay?

chimchim_95
i don't know..

daydreamerhobi
please jiminie? for me?

chimchim_95
okay

daydreamerhobi
i'll text yoongi and tell you what happens

daydreamerhobi
you should probably text him too or something

chimchim_95
you can text him

daydreamerhobi
okay
Seen

-

what a rollercoaster lmao sorry for explaining polyamorous weirdly i legit don't know how to explain it lmao

i got a question tho, if you had a significant other and they told you they were poly and wanted to date someone else with you, how would you react?

i don't think i'd be up for it lmao. it really depends on the situation and how everything is. that's just me tho

vote and comment ((: