Chapter 3

Joshua's POV:

I jogged towards the front door and opened it, surprised at who was standing there.

"Look who the cat dragged in!" Autumn wrapped her arms around my neck and I chuckled.

"Hey Autumn! It's been awhile, what brought you here?" I asked, leaning against the door.

"Always kept in touch with your mom! When she said you were at home I just HAD to come see you!" Autumn smiled widely and placed her hand on her hip. "Now are you gonna invite me in?"

"Of course! Of course!" I laughed and walked back inside. "Mom! Autumn is here!"

"Yes I know! I invited her!" Mum exclaimed, running into the room and pulling Autumn into a hug. "Let's catch up, shall we?"

"Yes!" Autumn pulled away and smiled at me. I have to admit, Autumn is beautiful. But I would never see her more than just a friend. I followed into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Autumn, how's life been for you sweetie?" Mum asked, sitting down across from me and Autumn.

"It's been alright! I graduated Uni last year and majored in Interior Design. As for my out of school life, I have some very big news." Autumn smiled widely and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I'm having a baby!"

"What?" I asked in shock. Holy shit.

"Awe congrats sweetie!" Mum got up and ran over to Autumn, engulfing her into a hug.

"I'm back!" May's voice rang throughout the house and I quickly got up. I looked at mum and Autumn before walking into the living room.

"Thought you weren't supposed to be back until later?" I asked as I approached May who was taking off her vans.

"I wasn't, but I decided to come home early. Besides, my aunt wasn't exactly up for company." May stood up and stalked over to me, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Oh okay-" I started to say, but Autumn cut me off.

"Who's this?"

Savanna's POV:

"I am pooped." I collapsed onto the couch and looked around my apartment. Ugh I'm so lonely. I pulled out my phone and opened up Facebook. I scrolled through my news feed and stopped at a photo.

It was a picture of a baby on board sign, posted by Autumn. And the caption was..

"I'm thinking of buying this in the next 9 months, what do you think?"

"Oh my god." I said aloud. Autumn was having a baby. Without thinking I pulled out my phone and dialled mum's number.

"Hello, you've reached Perrie! Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, I'm either busy or don't want to talk to you! Just kidding! Leave your name and number and I'll call you back soon."

*BEEP*

"Hey it's Savanna, I called to say hi and uhm... Tell you that I'm coming home after my interview tomorrow. So I guess I'll see you then." I hung up the phone and sighed. What the heck just happened.

A/N: Omf. This is so short. PLEASE KEEP READING THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE.

I'm changing the plot of the story. Only a little bit. I'm not going to tell anyone how exactly I am changing it. I guess I ran out of ideas and threw the first thing out there that I though of.

So Autumn's pregnant.

That escalated quickly.

Next update will be ASAP.

~Sammy