Chapter 2

Savanna's POV:

"The ratings are going down, we need some publicity." Declan walked around the table, rubbing his temples and I shrugged.

"What else is there to do? We've already done lots of things. Interviews, concerts, even trips to Africa." I closed my eyes and ran a hand through my hair. It's been 2 hours since Declan (my manager) called me for a meeting.

"We need something clever, something that will catch the attention of the whole population." Declan pondered and I nodded in agreement.

"I honestly don't know." I stood up and grabbed my jacket in hand. "I need some coffee, you want to come?"

"Coffee sounds great." Declan grabbed his phone and we made our way out of the studio meeting room.

"What's next for awards shows? Much Music Video Awards, right?" I asked Declan. I have always waited for these awards shows since the beginning of my career. Last year I couldn't attended the MMVA's because I was sick and still recording my new music video. I just hope that nothing happens this time.

Joshua's POV:

"Mum!" I yelled over the crowd of people in the very packed London airport. I finally spotted her standing alone by a coffee shop. "Mum!" I waved my hand in the air and watched as her eyes traveled around, searching for me. She finally saw me and almost dropped her coffee.

"Joshua!" She exclaimed, running through the crowd. I held on tighter to May's hand and pushed through the crowd. We finally met with my mum, but I wasn't fast enough to put down my suitcase, so I almost toppled over.

"M-Mum, at least let me put my suitcase down." I chuckled and she let go.

"I'm sorry sweetie! I just haven't seen you in so long! And who's this?" Mum looked over at May and I shook my head.

"That's May, my fiancée. Mum you've met her before." I frowned and wrapped an arm around May's waist, kissing her cheek.

"Oh." Mum nodded slowly then opened her mouth again. "Yes, May. How forgetful of me! I'm very sorry, it's lovely to see you again!"

"The same to you Sarah." May smiled and moved out of my grip, giving my mum a hug.

"Let's get on home shall we? I hate airports." Mum shuddered and turned on her heel, making a fast escape from the approaching crowd.

"Josh, she doesn't like me." May squeezed me hand as we walked towards the front doors.

"I know baby, she'll have to get use to it though. We're getting married after all, aren't we?" I kissed May's hand and repositioned my grip on my suitcase.

A/N:

I hate this. I HATE this. I HATE THIS. This chapter sucks. It probably isn't even a chapter... That just means another, longer and better chapter.. I think the only reason I posted this is because I wanted to thank all of you! I mean... I only have 1 chapter up and we are already at 100 reads! XD

BTW! Happy 4th of July! I live in Canada so we only celebrate Canada Day.

~Sammy