Chapter 1

Savanna's POV:

"Hence the word 'mine' Tierra!" I held out my hand as Tierra stroked my pay check. She groaned and handed it over to me. I smiled and thanked her. "If you really want an audition, I can get you one. All ya gotta do is ask."

"Savanna I already told you! I want to start by myself.." Tierra trailed off before talking again. "Okay maybe one would be awesome."

"Hmm? What's that? Tierra wants my help now does she?" I held my hand to my ear and she groaned once again.

"Can you please get me an audition? Pretty please?" Tierra slung an arm around my shoulder and I chuckled.

"Of course. Anything for my best friend." I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Now who's up for some shopping?"

"You know me oh so well. I'll get my purse."

Meanwhile...

Joshua's POV:

I strummed the chords on my guitar as I tried thinking of lyrics to a new song. Lyrics always use to come to me, of course before I was famous. Why am I having so much trouble now?

"Hey Mate, did you even sleep?" Stephan mumbled, wiping sleep from his eyes.

"No. Lyrics and more lyrics, it's not coming to me." I grumbled and placed my guitar down next to me.

"It's not always supposed to be easy. Before you were in love, a silly thing when you look back at it-" Stephan sat down next to me and sighed.

"I am in love, for gosh sakes I'm engaged!" I stood up and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Sure you are, anyways... What i was saying is that you need inspiration. Something you use to love, or even some old friends. You should take a trip back home." Stephan shrugged and I pondered.

"Not a bad idea, not at all." I stood up and walked over to the computer desk on the opposite side of the room. I pulled up California Airlines and looked over at Stephan. "You wanna come?"

"Sure, I'll pay you after." Stephan answered before leaving the room. I booked two tickets to London and payed the necessities, then closing the internet browser.

Author's Note~

Sorry it's short. Another update sometime next week.

Thank you for 35+ reads! It was literally the description! Not even a chapter!

-Sammy