Part 2 - Witch Way Now?

Shimmering back to the penthouse gave me mixed emotions.

Engulfed in red roses, it should have felt romantic and we should have been enjoying the first hour of married life but with Cole being the new 'Source of all Evil', I knew business would come first,

"So, do you like the flowers?" He asked proudly with his arms out.

He pulled me into him and bent down to look into my eyes.

I returned his gaze and for a minute I saw the man I fell in love with.

The confident, fun, devoted man, who made me leave everything I knew, and loved, for him.

But there was always a darkness that hid behind his love.

The Source's evil would always be there, plotting to get rid of good magic.

Good magic I was supposed to be a part of.

  "There beautiful but I'm a little tired so I think I'll just go to lay down" I lied

He cupped my face in his hands and slowly brushed his lips against mine.

It felt like our first ever kiss.

Passionate, yearning, devotion, like no one else existed in the world but us.

We became lost in the embrace and I refused to let go of this familiar feeling, 

"Put work on hold for an hour" I whispered.

I pushed my lips more firmly onto his and welcomed his tongue into my yearning mouth.

He grabbed my bottom and pulled me into his craving hips.

I could feel the real Cole against me again and I needed more.

Guiding me into the flower drenched bedroom, whilst refusing to stop for breath, he threw the roses off the bed and unhooked my halter neck.