20

AN: there is a time skip. Enjoy!

3 months later.

Harry and mines relationship has been amazing, I never thought the the two of us would fall so far in such a short amount of time. The past 4 and a half months that Harry and I have been together have been the best months ever. Not only does Harry makes me happy he makes me feel safe, loved, beautiful and overall amazing. I'm so happy that I can call him mine.

Today I woke up and Harry was not in the room. When I got up and off of the bed I saw a note on the door saying: please stay in here for the day. I know that's a weird thing for me to ask, but you won't regret it. Come down at 6:30, here is some breakfast. If you need anything just text
Love you more than anything, Harry.

Ok, well looks like I'm going to be extremely board today. I grab the tray that was on the dresser that had breakfast on it. It's weird eating without Harry ,almost every day we eat all our meals together, well except for a few times when he is at a meeting or some promo for the band.

After eating the delicious breakfast that Harry had made me I went on my phone. I opened twitter and scrolled through all the tweets in my time line. I was surprised that most of the fans were supportive of Harry and I dating, I have only gotten a few hate messages but nothing to bad.

Twitter got kind of boring so I turned on one directions new album and played it, while going into the bathroom and turning the fouset on the tub so I can take a bath. I went back into mine and Harrys room and sat there on the our bed. Harry asked me to move in with him three months ago, about a week after Niall and Amanda had stayed over.

Going back into the bathroom I run my hand through the almost full tub to test the temperature of the water, I turn the hot water a little bit further so the water will heat up. Once the tub is full I turn of the water and strip myself of my clothes, folding them and placing them in the counter. I dip my feet into the water and slip in, enjoying the relaxing bath.

Once I had shaved, washed my hair and cleaned my body I got out and drained the tub. I grabbed the clothes that I had previously worn and threw them into the laundry basket we had in the corner of the room.

I entered my large walk in closet and looked for something comfortable to wear. As I'm searching through my closet I come across a dress that I have seen many times before. The dress in front of me has never been in my closet but I have seen it in the front windows of stores while shopping, Harry must have noticed that my eyes were glued to it and bought it. I run back to the huge king sized bed in the middle of my room and pick up my phone, which is still playing one directions new album. I unlock my phone and pull up Harrys contact.

To Harry:
Thank you so so much for the dress I love it!

A few minutes later I got a text back from Harry.

From Harry:
No need for a thank you, I know you'll look great in it

I text him back right after reading his text.

To Harry:
Ok, but thanks anyway. What are you doing downstairs btw?

From Harry:
It's a surprise, you'll find out soon.

To Harry:
Ok, love you, thanks again.

From Harry:
Love you too, I'll bring you lunch soon hope you don't mind if it's just a sandwich, text me if you need anything at all, and don't look a outside.

Harry what are you planning?

I go back into the closet and find some clothes to wear for now. I picked out a white band shirt that I stole from Harry and some sweatpants.

I went back into the bathroom and opened the middle drawer on my side of the counter. I look through the many different nail polish colours I have and finally pick a light pink colour, similar to the colour of the dress. I also pick a sparkling top coat to go with the light pink polish. I jump up and sit on the counter, my legs crossed and my back against the mirror. I open the pink polish and begin to paint my nails.

By the time my nails are painted snd finished drying it's only one in the afternoon. I hear a knock on the bedroom door and I run to open it. I open the door and I see Harry standing with two plates with a sandwich and a salad on both of them. I open the door more so he can walk in. He places the plates on the dresser and turns around, his arms wrapping around my body. I hug him back and he tucks his head in my neck. I pull away to look up at him. He leans down and connects our lips in a soft and extremely passionate kiss, but it's not a rough or fast kiss, it's relaxing and comfortable, like he wants to savour this moment forever. We pull away and he turns back around and grabs the two plates walking over to the bed then sitting down. I sit down next to him and he gives me my plate.

The whole time while we were eating lunch I kept asking Harry what the surprise was, but he would not tell me. He kept on saying that I would have to wait to find out or that I should just relax and everything will be fine, but I can't I hate surprises, I always need to know what's happening and when it's happening. Although I shouldn't be scared, the last time Harry surprised was the day he told me he was in love with me, so really I shouldn't be worried.

Harry left after lunch and once again I was bored and lonely, I can't wait another five dreadful hours.  I decided to back into the bathroom and do my hair. I took my curling iron out and plugged it into the wall. I waited in till it was hot enough then picked it up again and wrapping my hair around it. I took my hair off of the iron and let my  blondish brown and now curled hair fall down my side. I repeated the same process about 30 times in till all of my hair was loosely curled. After curling my hair I picked up a few pieces of my hair that were framing my face and pulled them back securing them with a hair tie.

After doing many more things like trying on all if my shoes, calling my best friends and none of them answering and watching 'what to expect when you're expecting' it was still not 6:30 yet. I am so board!

As the clock finally hit six I went back into my closet and put on the dress Harry had gotten me. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and smiled. I went over to my shoe rack and grabbed a pair of plain white heals, one of the many I had tried on today. Once I was fully dressed I went into the bathroom and did my makeup,  applying very little foundation, some mascara, a bit of highlight and some lip gloss. Smacking my lips together to rub the lip gloss I look at my self in the mirror one last time before looking at my phone. It's 6:26, only 4 more minutes in till I can leave!.

As soon as I see my phones home screen say 6:30 I open the door and walk out of the bedroom. Making my way down the long hallway leading to the huge staircase. I smile when I see Harry waiting at the bottom of the stairs with his hands folded in front of him. As I walk down the steps holding the railing I look at Harry and see what he's wearing, a black suit with a white dress shirt and a pair of black Chelsea boots on, his suit is very laid back unlike his usual colourful and, or sparkly ones. As I become closer to Harry I see his smile grow, causing mine to do the same. When my feet hit the last step he takes my hand and pulls me close to him, leaning down and connecting our lips in yet another soft and very romantic kiss, much like the one we shared today before lunch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AN: I have a feeling you guys are going to like the next chapter!!!!
Hope you enjoyed I will update as soon as I can.

Vote+comment