12

As Harry shut the door behind me I looked to the road and squealed. In front of the house was a white limo. I look at Harry to see a smirk plastered on his face.
"Oh my god, Harry", I laugh and cover my mouth with my hand.
"You like it?"
"Yes, thank you so much",I stand up onto my tippy toes and place a sweet kiss onto his lips.
I can't believe that Harry got a limo, I've never been in one before but I have always wanted to.

Harry takes my hand and we walk to the limo. The driver opens the door and I get in, Harry following me.
"This is amazing, oh my god!".
"I thought you might like it", he smiles and kisses my cheek.
"Harry, I love it!".

The limo ride was so fun. Harry and I laughed and talked the whole time. As the limo driver pulls up to the restaurant I smile. The driver opens the door for us. Harry tells him to pick us up in an hour, he nods and gets back in the car driving off. Harry walks me into the beautiful restaurant. I look around and there is nobody in the restaurant except for a waitress and us. I look up at Harry with a confused look on my face.
"I reserved the whole place for us".
"Harry, you didn't have to"
"Well its one month of us being together, I thought this would be nice", he looks sort of sad.
"I love it, thank you so, so much, you are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for", he smiles and lifts my hand to his lips to kiss it, placing a kiss on each knuckle, I giggle and blush at the feeling.
The waitress sits us at a table and we thank her. Harry ordered the finest wine that they had, for the both of us. The waitress comes back with our wine and pours some into our glasses. She places the bottle down and walks away.

Dinner was very nice. There was live music playing, and since it was just the two of us it felt very intimate and special. The driver was waiting outside of the restaurant when we walked out. The driver opened the door for us, we thank him. I thought that we would be going back to Harrys mom's house but when the driver drove in the opposite direction I got confused. I looked at Harry and that smirk was on his face once again. God can that smirk kill.
"Where are we going?", I say with excitement.
"It's a surprise"
"Please, tell me", I move closer to him.
"No, you'll have to wait",I raise my eyebrows and he laughs placing a kiss on my head.
"Please I want to know", I place my head on his shoulder, the car hits a bump in the road and I almost fly off the seat, thank god Harry caught me. He laughed at me.
"It's not funny", I giggle.
"It sort of is", he ,moves my hair out of my face.
"Okay, will you tell me where we are going?", he shakes his head.
"Is it a movie"
"No"
"Is it a party?"
"No"
"If I guess what it is will you tell me?"
"No", we both laugh.

After a bit of driving the limo finally stops. I look out the window but I can't see much, the only light source is the dim moon.
"Where are we?"
"You'll find out soon", I groan and put my head in the crook of his neck. The driver opens the door and I step out. All I see is grass and trees I guess we are in a park .I look over at Harry and smiled. We walk into the park then Harry stops. I look at him and he looks over to a cluster of trees. We walk into the trees, ever so often moving branches and leaves out of our way. We finally reach the end of the forest. Harry looks at me before moving the last branch that's blocking my veiw. Harry moves the branch. Wow. This is beautiful, I can't believe this. We move to sit down on a bench that's facing a small lake and the moon. I put my head on Harrys shoulder and enjoyed the veiw.

We stayed silent for a while in till I asked him where we were.
"Well I always came here when I was at home and wanted to write", I smile.
"I've never taken anyone here before", I smile again.
"Thank you"
"This place means a lot to me", he pauses, then continues his sentence
"I want to tell you something", I nod my head.
"Well last night on the plane you said you felt the same, but I never said how I felt", maybe he doesn't love me.
"I just wanted to say ... I love you.", he loves me, he actually loves ME.
"I love you too harry", our lips connect in the most precious,beautiful and amazing kiss ever.
"I love you so much Addison".