Not so bad

Sehun pov

" I thought you said he went home" I widened my eyes as I turned around. Baekhyun came out of the shadows wearing a pissed off face sending shivers down my spine.

" uh..i ..um..no! Uh no no.. I mean yes!" I shuttered sweating like a fountain. I looked away when he glared at me.

" and who was that other guy?" Baekhyun asked while putting his gun and pocket knife back inside his jacket.

" it was..uh one of his friends.not to worry ..h-he's a good guy" I said shuttering a little bit to calm Baekhyun but i got no fucking clue about who he was..

 I will find about him later but I have to first get out alive right? Who knows when baek get suspicious and kill me..

By the looks baek doesn't seem convinced enough.. Ok I'm dead.. Oh god I'm too young to die..

" ok lets go" baek said and left. I let out a sigh of relief as I followed him.

next day~🌅

Taehyung pov

I yawned while stretching my army and legs pushing the bed sheet here and there. I glanced up at the clock with one eye open.

 It was 9.00 am in the morning and me who couldn't care less snuggled up into the bed sheets again and closed my eyes to take a nap again.

" oh what th- ahh! Ugh..shit !my back" I yelled when a bright sun rays directly hit my face and cursed when someone pushed me off the bed before I could protest anything.

I lifted my head fuming with anger because I know who does these kind of things.

" rise and shine sleepy head!" Jungkook said smirking.

"ughh.. " I groaned looking away.

" Jin asked you to come downstairs to eat" he said I nodded and went to bed and took my phone from the nightstand.

" now!" He said pointing his head towards the door.

" ok ok ill come in five min-"

" I said NOW!" He yelled with one hand on his hip.

3rd person pov

" I said I will come.. im just using my phone ..whats the big deal! " taehyung yelled back and focused on phone again.