what's this? a murder?

SO HERES MY DOUBLE UPDATE..

Tae pov

"Hmm..V mafia? nah...hmmm"then I remembered the murder thing that girls talked about in the morning..what was the name..one was BTS and the other was..umm nexo? eksoo? Exo..I thought.

"Common make it scary and badass" Jaemin said grinning his teeth.

"EXO!"I said loudly. Sehun choked on his drink for the fourth time.

"What's wrong with Sehun today?" Minsung asked.

"No I wa.. *cough.. just.. *cough nothing.."Sehun said trying to stop coughing.

"Why...Exo not good? Then..I name my gang..Yes!..BTS!"After hearing what I said Sehun coughed harder. What's wrong with him? Is he gonna die-_-..? I though.

"Okay haha.."Lisa said smiling while writing down.

'How does tae know Bts and Exo??Who told him about mafia and stuff..He never knew that mafia kinda thing exist in real world plus he never watch news..hmm' Sehun thought while having a strong grip on his drink.

"So what badass stuff are we gonna do?"Yijung asked smirking.

"Obvious things that killers do..Like kill and robe some innocent..Maybe kidnap Lisa and or mayb..GIVE ME THAT!!.." I yelled in the middle snatching sehun's drink when he was about to drink it.

"Hey!..Why??"Sehun whined.

"You choked enough for today" I yelled..Then he pouted and leaned back to his chair.

-----TIME SKIPS-----

Still Taehyung pov

We made the drama script with action romance and stupid and dumbass stuff. It took us a long time..whoa.

"ookay! This stupid drama is set. All we have to do is rehearse it. Not now..Let's do it tomorrow"Lisa said as she dropped the pencil on the middle of the book and closing it.

"I can't believe we spent 4 hours on a SCHOOL project"sehun said smiling and stretching his arms.

"Now that the this is set..Let's have some fun" Jaemin said as he stood up and put his hands in the air.

"Yeah..Let's do it" Ji eun also said doing the same thing.

I can't believe that they still have energy to have fun. I thought."

"Hey hey who told that we are gonna have a party?"Lisa asked confused.

"Party? Even better..Guys let's have a party.."Jaemin yelled happily.

"Yay!! " min sung and Seohyun yelled too.

Well no matter how I'm tired I always ready to have fun..We played games and ate snacks and drinks. Then we started to dance with loud music. I put my phone on high volume and vibrate incase if anyone called. We danced and had fun so much.

Sehun pov

After having so much fun girls went home cauze it's late. Whose left now are me, tae, Lisa, Jaemin, and Yijung. We are so tired and still in our school uniform cauze we straight away came here..Tae, Jaemin and Yijung are fooling around..Lisa went to the wash room..It almost 11.00 pm. then I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out of the pocket and saw a text from Lisa.

Dumb Lisa👻 : 

Yaaah..sehun! 3_3

Sehun😎 :

What is it? Are you stuck? Is the door jammed? Want me to come and break the door?;D

Dumb Lisa👻 :

-_-..NO u fool..Tell them you are leaving and meet me outside the house in 10 minutes..We got a mission! That's why I signaled you to agree coming here. I thought it would be easy to go from here.. Kay bye.

Sehun😎 : Okay.

Taehyung pov

While we were fooling around playing board game Sehun informed us that he is leaving. (Lisa left before Sehun..She is not still in the wash room don't worry😂 ) then I waved at him then focused back at the game. Sehun left and after few seconds Sehun came back and signaled me to come over to him..

"What is it?"

"Stop playing and go home. It's getting late tae and I'm not even there to drop you. So I'm worried..Can you go alone? Will you be fine?"

"Don't worry...ill go home in 10 minutes..You go. Don't worry about me..I'm 17 for god sake..hehe"

"10 minute okay..No staying late. Straight away go home .do not stop by any place..don't talk to anyone nor go anywhere else..ONLY HOME..Got it?"

"Yeah DAD"

"hehe bye.. Take care! See ya at school"

"Bye .."

-----TIME SKIPS-----

It's 11.45.. I got a little late I didn't notice time cauze we were so into the board game. Now I'm outside walking..I still have lot to go. But I like to walk in the night. It's a little cold and I like it when the cool breeze hit my face. I like the feeling of night. When I inhaled the air to feel the night breeze I liked but instead I smelled BLOOD.

I ignored the smell and walked forward but I stopped when I heard whimpering of a man in pain..

'Please don't kill me' my eyes widen when I heard that. The sound is near. I tip toed forward. There an alleyway to my right and the voice is coming from there. I peeped my head a little leaning my body to the wall to see what's going on.

Then I saw 3 men. One was on the floor all bloody crying and begging with bruises all over his body. There was blood on the floor. Other two were holding knives. One was tall and other one was a little short. Both of them had masked put it over their head with hair sticking up. I can see their face fully.

'omg omg'I mumbled in my mind.im so scared that I started to shake. I squeezed the handles of my school bag which in on my shoulder. I leaned over to the wall and I sat down on the floor. Then I carefully took my phone out clicked on the camera app.

Then the tall man took his gun out and pointed on the bloody man who looks like a thug. When he was about to shoot I clicked the button. It made loud 'CLICK' sound along with the flasher triggering both of the killers. 'crap I forgot to turn down the volume and off the flasher' I cursed to myself'

The both killers turned their heads towards my direction.

" SHIT! "

HEY GUYS..!!

how was my chapter?made you happy?😄

comment and vote!

bye...see ya!

❤️💛💚💙💜

LENNOX💓