t h i r t y [M]

warning: smut
if ever you are uncomfortable with smuts, u can skip this part.
but i tell you, you'll miss the-🙄

long awaited 🙄 cause i bet you are all hungry for this. btw, tyasm for 1k+ reads. ilyasm for supporting my book. thank you for sparing time to read my book. i just hope i'm meeting your expectations. if not, please feel free to comment or send me a message also please feel free to request. don't forget to vote and comment!! ♡
here it is.
i'm sorry but this is my first time writing smut )):
tell me if it's bad.
---

"uhhh tae what took you so long." taehyung heard jungkook groan.

"it was really raining so bad outside. i had a hard time because my umbrella is really small and i took a taxi to get here. not to mention the heavy traffic, so i chose to run going here. ugh i'm so wet." taehyung said, while keeping his small umbrella.

"me too baby boy." jungkook gets up from his bed to go to taehyung back hugging him. he was shirtless.

"j-jungkook." taehyung struggles get out of jungkook's hold who was kissing the back of his neck. but he hated to confess but he liked it. he felt good, so good.

jungkook turned taehyung so they are now making out. they started slow and more of passionate. but jungkook was getting more and more hungry. he was getting more desperate and his throbbing cock isn't helping as well.

taehyung can feel jungkook's cock on the middle of both his inner thighs. which he thought was awkward and that made him blush a little.

jungkook was kissing taehyung roughly now.

jungkook bit taehyung's bottom lip asking for permission, which taehyung slowly granted. he opened his mouth and let jungkook take him.

jungkook explored taehyung's mouth. their kiss was sloppy.

jungkook lifted taehyung up. tae immediately wrapped his legs on jungkook's waist then placed both of his arms on jungkook's neck.

jungkook attacked tae's neck leaving love marks. he wanted everyone to see the hickeys he made.

he wanted everyone to know that tae is his property.

jungkook continued placing hickies on tae, while tae was a moaning mess holding on at jungkook's hair loosely.

his head falling back because of the pleasure and giving jungkook more to suck.

jungkook was becoming impatient so he was slowly bringing tae to the bed not breaking the hot make out.

jungkook gently places tae on the bed giving him pecks everywhere on his face and gave him a long kiss on the lips.

Taehyung's POV
i looked on to jungkook's eyes, they were filled with lust. i could tell he was long waiting for this.

jungkook then removed my shirt which i didn't even bother to protest to. i love his dominant side.

he sucked on my neck, going to my collarbone leaving hickeys that i don't even know how to cover but i loved it anyway.

"j-jungkook a-ah feels so good." i moaned.

"you're gonna feel so much more pleasure later baby." he replied.

he sucked on my chest then went down to my stomach. he then left butterfly kisses.

"tae, your body is so perfect." he said with his low, raspy voice.

he grew more impatient and quickly removed both of our pants and underwear leaving us naked. i tried to cover myself up because i felt so shy. but he removed my hand and said "tae, don't be shy."

i then stopped covering my body.

"tae this is gonna hurt for a bit, but i promise you're gonna feel like you're in cloud 9 after." jungkook told me with his reassuring face.

"a-are you s-sure? this is m-my first j-jungkook. please don't b-be r-rough." i said with a pout.

"i'll try my best tae." he answered.

he then placed his finger on my hole.

"a-ahhh. m-mhhhm! j-jungk- ahhh f-fuck!" i moaned out loud.

"fuck babe your hole is tightening on my finger." he groaned.

he kissed me and i kissed back out make out getting hotter. he suddenly added another finger inside my tight hole and i felt him curl his fingers inside my hole.

"fuck j-jungkook." i moaned.

"that's daddy for you." he said with a smirk on his face.

"daddy-ah! it hurts! ughhh."

"it's ok baby, you're gonna feel cloud 9 soon." he said looking at me with his eyes that are filled with lust.

he inserted one more finger and thrusted in and out of me. after around a minute of thrusting in and out  i felt jungkook hitting a special spot i never knew i had. it felt so fucking good.

"ughhh shittt j-jungkook there there! f-fuck daddy! harder!!" i moaned out very loud.

"baby, why are you such a slut for 3 fingers?" he asked showing a playful smirk.

"o-only for you-ahhh f-fuck daddy!" i replied loud moans escaping my mouth.

"so good for me baby." he said.

"d-daddy i'm a-about to-" before i was able to finish my sentence i released a very long and high pitched moan and then i cummed on jungkook's chest and on my stomach.

"d-daddy? where are the b-blankets?" i asked him with a pout and a very exhausted face.

"but babe, we're not yet done." he smirked at me and i just stared at him then looked down and saw his cock hard as fuck.

and at that time i knew, i was about to be slammed at the mattress.

---

smut part 2 will be published later or tomorrow ;)
and please tell me if it's bad.