¤ • °☆ twenty - one ☆ ° • ¤

i woke up inside a white room seeing yoongi and jimin sitting on a couch at my left. they both stood up the moment i opened my eyes. jimin, immediately spamming me with a thousand questions making my head ache. but all i could think of is taehyung. my heart and my soul was longing for him.

when i turned to the right i saw tae, the love of my life.

surrounded by nurses and i can say are two doctors, they were checking on him.

his foot hanged up filled with bandage, his right arm was also covered with bandages. there was also a bandage on his head. he was unconscious.

i tried to jolt up, to check on him but i immediately fell back as my head ached. i felt like hell. not because my head ached or that i was filled with bruises but because my love was hurt and i couldn't do anything about it because my body refuses to cooperate.

i tried to stand up again, gathering all the strength i have left, but was pushed back gently by yoongi.

"dude, dude. slow down you have a broken rib and a bruised head." he said.

"but i need to check o-on t-tae." i told him. my eyes half-open.

"it's gonna be fine, he's there. the doctors are checking on him. he's still unconscious but we know he's strong and he can get over this." he said assuring me. eyes, glossy.

"just focus on yourself first, you need to be fine for tae. you know he won't like seeing you like this, right?" he told me, making me feel a little positive.

"o-ok hyung." i retorted. i took a deep breath, my eyes locked to the love of my life.

"i think you should sleep and rest and not worry to much so that you could recover quick. taehyung will be fine jungkook." jimin-hyung said, his voice laced with comfort and assurance.

"ok hyungs, but please do wake me up when tae is awake." i pleaded, feeling a little helpless.

they nodded together.

this is all my fault.
----