Twenty Eight

then the lights came back. there is no daniel. 

M; guys where is daniel?

Z; where is daniel?

JA; daniel?!!

JO&C; luckily,the lights came back,if not maybe we'll- wait,what are you guys screaming about?

Ca; daniel's missing

M; daniel!!

Z; daniel!!

JA; daniel james seavey! where are you?!

we searched him everywhere but nowhere to be seen. 

M; guys,did you find him?

JA; not here

C; not in the bathroom

JO; totally not here

CA; i swear i didnt see him

Z; not in jack's socks. eww jack,your socks are stink

JA; shut up

M; WHERE ARE YOU DANIEL?

CA; guys, come here please.

then we went to the kitchen.

Ca; this windows open

JO; zach,i thought you have closed it

Z; I HAVE

M; oh god, oh my god

Ja; why?

M; SOMEONE KIDNAPPED HIM

C; we must looking for him

C; NOW!!

JO; lets look at the cctv

we went to the cctv room. jonah opened the camera. he backwards it. all the camera showed us when the blackout. we look at camera 3 as it is the living room where we were playing just now. it showed us hugging and scared. 

then, someone closed daniel's mouth. daniel's fainted. it took him to nowhere. after that, the lights came back.

JA; is it a she or he?

Ca; i think it's a guy

Z; we should report to the cops

Co; we will search for him

we went to our cars. me,camilla,jack in my car while the others in corbyn's car. we drove trough the night and forest.

i tried to call him but he doesnt accept. 'daniel,please come back.' i whispered.

Daniel's POV

i opened my eyes and saw myself been tied tightly. i moved myself so i can escape. and someone came in.

D; who are you? where am i? what are you doing to me? please leave me alone.

Unknown; hi daniel,nice to meet you again.

then it opened its mask.

D; ASHLEY?!

A; do you miss me?

D; you're a bitch! untied me

A; no! you broke my heart with that bitch. you know how much i waste my tears because of you? you think you can be free when i untied you with this fucking rope. i've waited for you for a long time. but when i knew that you didnt love me, and with that fucking girl, im actually mad and angry. 

D; im sorry if i broke your heart but please ashley,let me go

A; i'll let you go if you love me. we'll be a perfect couple. we'll build a happy family,daniel. let us be together again.

D; no, i'll not

A; then you must die

she took a gun from her jean's pocket. she pointed the gun at me. i closed my eyes and pray. then,i heard a sound of a shoot gun. but not for me? i opened my eyes and saw ashley with many bloods on her shirts. then i saw a cop with a gun.

M; daniel!!

D; mags!!

she hugged me tightly. and the others also came to hug me. i mean the boys.

D; i..cant..breath..

All; oh sorry

M; omg,daniel are you okay?

D; how did you guys find me? i almost have die because of that insane girl. 

Z; with a magic superpower

JO; harry potter helps us

CO; fairy and the magic kingdom

JA; the help of a witch

Ca; shut up, i used my cleverest brain 

we all laugh with their jokes. the ambulance sound has come. the doctors helped us. the police took ashley and i saw mags smiled and waved at me before i went inside the ambulance. that's the last moment i saw her.