One

Maggie's POV

Saturday and bored. I woke up from my beautiful bed and get ready for the meeting. Once i get ready,suddenly my phone rang. ''Urggh who is it this time'' I rolls my eyes. "Hello?''. Unknown, "Maggie? Is that you?". ''Yeah,it's me. Sorry, who is this?''. Unknown, "Its me, Camilla, your old bestfriend. Still remember?". "Wait, Camilla?! CAMILLA GRACE?" . Camilla, "yeah its me". "God, I miss you so much! Where have you been this whole time?". Camilla, "After the graduation,I ran away with my boyfriend and we live together." "How about your family?''. Camilla, "I dont even know about them but i miss them so much". "And your boyfriend?''. Camilla, "Unfortunately,we broke up. He cheating on me with his new girlfriend.'' ''Gosh,i felt sorry for you''. Camilla, ''pfft, dont mind me, im okay". ''Ohh Camilla,I have works to do. Later i call you back. Bye babe!'' Camilla, "BYE!"

-END CALL-

"Gosh, i thought she was dead. I miss her so much." I said. I took my key and open the car. I drive to the meetings and interviews. 

-skip the meetings and interviews-

It's so busy day. No free time and no time to sleep. I drive to starbucks and buy some coffee. So many fans scream my name and ask for signature. They also take pictures and selfies. I love them like my own family. 

I drive back home and took a shower. After that, I took my phone and scroll down social media.

 After that, I took my phone and scroll down social media

maggielindemann Met some great fans today ;)