Twenty One

"hi guys!" someone came in. All, '' MAGGIE!!" . it was Maggie. "what are you guys doing?".  Jack,''you know,doing some random things.''  Jonah,"and what are you doing here? you didnt tell us that you wanna come. same as Daniel" and he stares at me.  Me,''what?! i didnt do anything wrong.'' 

Maggie,"oh,zach asked me if i wanna come here to hangout with you guys. i guess you dont want to. its fine, im going back anyways."

Me,"no no you are allowed to join us. just please,dont go.'' i holds her hands;didnt want her to go.  Maggie,''hahah okay then.''

Zach & Jack, "eherm" they chuckles and look at us.

Me,"whats wrong?!" . Z&J,''nothing," and they laughed again. I saw Maggie is blushing. They must be hiding something from me. i hate them sometimes.

Corbyn," sooooo,what are we gonna do now?"  Zach,"movie time!!" Jack,"i want to eat bye." and he walked to the kitchen.  Jonah,"harry potter?"  Zach,"boriiiinggg.'' Jonah," okay zach,you're in charge now." and he rolled his eyes.  Zach,"yayy! what about scary movies?."  Corbyn," you guys?".  And he looks at me and maggie. Us," yeah? sure." 

Maggie,"what movie?". Me,"today's Friday 13th. maybe we can watch Friday the 13th?" Corbyn,"i was wondering the same too!". Jonah,"i hate Jason." Me,"what about food? im hungry right now." Zach,"JACK!!! DO WE HAVE ANY FOOD THERE?!" he yelled. Jack,"NO,NOTHING'S HERE!!"

Jonah,"i guess someone can buy food. Daniel,you are hungry,you buy yourself." Me,"urgh fine."  Maggie,"let me join you." she said.  Zach,"i want chipotle please." 

We walked down the streets and went inside the R&R. We bought many chips and drinks. Maggie,'' dont forget about Zach."  Me," i wont hahaha"

While we going back home, i looked at her. wow how is this the very prettiest woman who is walking next to me exist? she's cute. i wish i can be hers. no daniel no,you cant date a girl like her. she would be perfect with someone that match with her. i looked at her while shes talking.

Maggie,"hello? Daniel? hello? are you listening to me?" Me," urm ye-yeah?" Maggie,"what am i talking about just now?" Me," urm unicorn's poop?" Maggie,"are you kidding me? noo im talking about the new movie, 'avengers the infinity wars' ." Me,"ohh haha. i love marvel." Maggie," me too! tom holland looks cute when he become spider man. i think marvel choosed a right guy" Me," ikr but im cuter than him lol." Maggie,"yes you are." and she winked at me. Then,we came home and opened the door. 

Me,''food!!'' Zach,"my chipotle!" Maggie,"here zach, daniel almost forgot about your chipotle." Me,"yep,almost." 

And we all watched the movies. i sat next to her. she smiled at me. suddenly, i have butterflies in my stomach when she smiled at me. she looks so...gorgeous. we laugh,sad,scared,eat and after a while,she fell asleep. she fell her head at my shoulder. im blushing very hard. Jack,"ooo looks like someone is falling in love." Me,"no i did not." Corbyn,"why do your face looks very red?" he and Jonah laughed. Zach,"Dani is burning aaa." Me,"guys stop it. we're just friends. she fell asleep and accidentally fell her head at me. ACCIDENTALLY."

After the movie ended,i carried her to my room and let her sleep. i closed the door and someone is standing behind me. it was jonah. Me,"you scared me." Jonah," someone at the door is looking for you." Me,"who?'' Jonah,"just go.''

i walked downstairs and  and opened the door. it was the same girl who came to my house last tuesday. Me,"ashley? what are you doing here? i told you not to come here." Ashley," why? im still your girlfriend." Me,"no you are not anymore." i slammed the door. 

Jack,"ashley right?" Me,"yeah. she is such a creeps." Jack,"i know right."you -------------------------------------------------------
1K!!! I cant believe you guys!! Thank You guys ,you just made my day today and i really appreciate it. I love you guys so much. But i hope that the vote is just like the same as the readers. Please dont be a silent reader please. So that i know that you are exist. Please vote for my story thanks! ❤

XoXo,
I love my peachies