Twenty Six

Maggie's POV

we went inside the house and saw everybody were looking at us.

"what?" i said.

"why did you guys go out without telling us?" Corbyn said.

"and with a pizza?" zach said.

Daniel was staring at us and didnt say anything. he went upstairs and slammed the door.

"jack didnt told you?" Jonah said.

"i dont know anything,dont ask me. and one thing,you didnt tell me that you guys wanna go out." jack said.

"guys," i said.

they keep arguing about the 'go out' things.

"guys,stop! you dont have to argue about that small things. look what you guys have did. daniel's mad." i said with a higher voice.

"daniel is jelly." zach replied

"wait,he sat next to me just now. I don't see him going upstairs" jack said

"you dont see him going upstairs and heard that he slammed the door? are you deaf?"  i mad at him.

"im sorry,but i didnt listen because of them all." he stared at corbyn and jonah.

i went upstairs and knocked the door.

"daniel,"

"daniel,open the door."

and then he opened the door. i went inside and sit next to him.

"why are you mad?" i asked him.

"dont ask me,ask jonah."

hah, he is jealous. I knew it.

"dude, don't tell me that you're jealous right? "

"im not jealous. for what?" he said.

"okay,so why are you mad?"

he didnt answered. but he looked at me and leaned closer. i cant move. then our lips touched.

im surprised. it felt very pleasure. then he pushed away.

"im sorry, i didnt meant to-" he said with a guilty face. i cut him off.

"shh dont say anything. i know you need it." i smiled.

and he smiled back. we went downstairs and everyone were looking at us.

"what?!" i said.

"do you need any protection?" corbyn asked.

"what the hell,noo, we didnt do that. omg." daniel said.

everyone laugh and i giggles.

"just find me if you need it,someday." corbyn said again.

"corbs!" daniel said.

"it will be like, 'fxck daniel i love you'." zach said. and he hugged jack .

"why me? i didnt do anything wrong!" jack said with a shocked face.

"ok stop it guys. Im hungry. Lets find some food." daniel said.

we went to the same pizza shop that me and jonah went just now.

i didnt eat cause im already ate the same pizzas. But jonah eat again.

daniel looked at me and winked at me. i blushed and giggled at the same time.

i think about what i just did just now. it was so embarassing.

the pizza arrived and they eat happily. 

skips

"i gotta go,bye guys." i waved at the boys and went back home.

Daniel's POV

mags and jonah went inside. i questioned myself. where did they go and why only them and not with the others?

i stared at them and mostly jonah. i went upstairs and got really mad. i think im jealous.

then suddenly someone knocked the door and it was maggie.

she sat next to me.

"why are you mad?" she asked.

"don't ask me, ask Jonah. " i said with the angry face.

"are you jealous? " she asked.

why did that question go out. urgh.  I don't know what im gonna say.

"no,im not jealous. for what? "

"okay, so why are you mad? " she asked again.

i looked into her eyes. suddenly my body moved closer to her. and our lips touched.

i pushed away and we both blushing so hard. it was so embarassing. omg im so stupid.

"im sorry, i didnt meant to-" before i finished my words,she touched my lips with her index finger to tell me to shut up.

"shh dont say anything, i know that you need it." and she smiled.  her smile was a real beauty.

I smiled back. then we went downstairs.

____________________________________

guys, I have a good news! i've made a new book called 'fake love'. It is a zach herron story. so please read it and vote it. It really meant to me. Thanks and ily!♥