A Figure From The Past

Chapter 12
- A Figure From The Past -
______________________________________

"I'm sorry, what?" Natasha asked but she didn't receive any answer. "Oh God, he passed out." Natasha said panicly. "Uh what to do.. what to do?" She said to herself. "Come on Nat, remember anyone from Paris.. uh.. who.. erghh.. ah yes Aaron!!" She thought. "Should I?" She asked herself. "Who the f*ck cares!!" She fight herself. "Okay his number, got it, dialing." She mumbled panicly. "Answered!" She mumbled again. "Hey Aaron, are you in Paris?" Natasha asked.

"Hello Natasha, how are you? Yes I am." He replied.

"I'm good uh I need your help, can you please come to *** hotel and help me carry a friend of mine? He's kinda sick and I couldn't carry him alone. I'm so panic right now."

"Oh okay, I'll be there in a sec, I happen to be in a store near your hotel."

"Yay thanks! Uh but my name here is Jane Rodriguez, room 811, my friend here is being a pretend husband of mine."

"What? Did he threaten you to do all of this? Fake your identity, make him as your husband.."

"No no no, I promise I'll explain everything later just please hurry up." Natasha cutted him.

"I'm on my way, already in the front door, see ya."

Natasha hung up and wait for Aaron's arrival, she put on her jacket back and some shoes on. She prepared Steve's long sleeved clothes with his pants and a sandal and put it into a bag and then she heard a knock from the door, it is Aaron.

Natasha quickly opened the door seeing this big smile of Aaron behind it. "We can talk later okay?" Natasha said and Aaron nooded with a smile.

Aaron helped Natasha to carry Steve to his car, Natasha didn't want to pay any attention to anyone that saw them, she just wanted to get out of this situation ASAP. Steve being sick is like the most hard exam of life.

They finally arrived on his car with Steve laying at the back with his head on Natasha's right thigh. "So is this what you do now Nat? Using fake identities and pretend to be someone else's wife?" Aaron asked with a smirk while he drove the car to the nearest hospital.

"What, no, of course not, are you crazy?" Natasha replied as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well you better tell me everything." He said as he emphasized the word 'everything'.

"I worked for S.H.I.E.L.D."

"What does office employees has to do with pretending to be someone else's wife and using fake identities?"

"Well I am an agent at S.H.I.E.L.D. Believe it or not I'm the Black Widow and this guy over here is Captain America, we're an avengers."

"This is seriously not funny Nat."

"I'm not joking."

"You sounds like you were."

"Well I'm not."

"So you're telling me that Captain America is dating the Black Widow and the mysterious redhead that is on the airport with him is you and you are the Black Widow that is spotted doing groceries?"

"We're not dating and the rest of it is true."

"Unbelievable. So tell me, Captain America got a fever?"

"Yeah I kinda ask him to stay in the rain the night before he got sick."

"Hilarious but okay. I'm kind so I'll trust you although it just doesn't make sense."