A Time and Mission

Chapter 8
- A Time And Mission -
______________________________________

Steve and Natasha arrived on time for their flights, they put their stuffs on the trunk and take a sit on their seat. "Where do you wanted to sit?" Steve asked her with looking at her.

"Near the window." Natasha replied without looking back and then she sit down followed by Steve.

"Have you already eaten yet?" Steve asked since he knew Natasha is a lazy ass to eat.

"Nope." She replied flatly.

"You wanted to order any food?" Steve asked again.

"Oh Rogers quit being so pissy. The plane haven't even taken off yet." Natasha said in annoyance.

"Sorry." Steve said nervously and looked.

"Shit. Sorry, I got carried away." Natasha said looking at him sadly.

"It's fine." Steve replied with a smile looking down.

Steve and Natasha became very awkward because of Natasha's sudden temper. He didn't say a word in their flight and she too of course, she actually really wanted to laugh with him again but those words he said, wheter he means it or not, it still hurts her, badly and yes she has forgiven him but those words just keep on flowing in her mind and luckily Steve didn't mind her being moody and he understand her feelings. "Are you hungry already?" He suddenly asked her because it has been 5 hours of the flight.

"No." She answered flatly.

"You might get sick Nat." Steve said

"I don't care." She replied harshly and continue to look at the window. She could see his expression so sad, he ordered a food for himself and he eated quitely. Natasha felt guilty for being so moody these days, she couldn't help, she got carried away, she's on her period and it will be weird to tell Steve that.

Hours has passed, not a single word is being said. Steve keep on stealing glances at her but he sure knew that Natasha notice him. He didn't get angry for Natasha being moody, he totally understand her feeling.

Natasha began to shiver, she felt so cold, her body is freezing. "Dang it! I should've wear my jacket!" Natasha cursed herself, she felt so stupid for putting her jacket in her suitcases while she usually wear jacket almost everytime when she's going on.

Natasha hugs herself and suddenly fall asleep, she's freezing and her stomach is growling but suddenly she felt warmth, if felt so familiar so she decided to take a peek and she slowly opened her eyes finding herself in Steve's embrance. Her head on his chest with his arms around her and his jacket on her. He only had his vest on and he is freezing but he keep on tigthened his hug. Natasha again felt guilty, she's being so mean since the flight, her period is such a burden. Now her mind is full of thoughts. Why did Steve still care for her? "What is going on with him? Why does he still cares about me? I mean why did he hurt me in the first place if he still cared about me. Why is he keeping secrets from me. Why is it so hard to tell me the reason?" Natasha keep on asking herself but he notice Steve was about to wake up because Natasha keep on moving her head while thinking.

She quickly closed her eyes and sleep. She sleep so peacefully, no nightmares and no bad memories. She smiled in her sleep and Steve see it. He also smiled and kissed her head then get back to sleep.