Still Loving Her

Chapter 4
- Still Loving Her -
______________________________________

Natasha ran out of his bedroom sobbing with a hand covering her mouth and Tony accidentally see it so he ran to her. "Nat! What happen?" Tony said as he hold both of her arms so she won't escape.

Natasha got surprised as she see Tony and she didn't bother his question, she just stepped on his foot hardly so he could release her then she quickly ran in to her room then lock it.

"Hey!!! Open it!!" Tony shouted as he hit her door repeatedly.

"I'm fine, just go away." Natasha answered with a sobbed voice.

"You can't lie now Natalie, I see you." Tony said as he stopped hitting the door. "Come on, open it." He said once again but there is no answer from Natasha so he left, he didn't want to bother her.

With a face looking down sadly and hands on his hip, he walked away slowly and thinking then he realise that he saw Natasha ran out from Steve's room. "Jackpot!" He said to himself.

"Hey Capsicle!" Tony said as he banged his door but he saw Steve with his suitcases. "I haven't kicked you out yet geez." He said furrowed his eyebrows. "I will soon after knowing you hurted Natasha." He said again seriously. "What's going on?" He asked seriously.

"Nothing, I'm leaving." Steve replied looking down sadly and he left Tony there and of course Tony didn't decide to follow him because he didn't want Natasha to get mad at him because he has stepped in her problems.

~

3 months has passed, only Tony that still wonders about Natasha and Steve had a problem and the others didn't bother to discuss or ask anything because they already see something fishy.

Natasha turned like a living corpse. She retired from S.H.I.E.L.D., she didn't talk nor do anything even didn't bother to eat anything but luckily Wanda and Clint always force her to eat at least once a day.

Her behaviour has made the Avengers worried about her also Steve left without saying a goodbye made everything more complicated.

With all the mess that is going on, Tony finally decided to speak up. "They had a problem." Tony said and sighed. "I saw her ran out of his room sobbing." He said again looking at his friends. "Then when I went to his room, he left and didn't tell anything." He said again sadly.

"You know where he is?" Wanda asked him.

"Yeah I wanna go there and beat his ass after he made Nat like this." Clint said angrily.

"Uh Clint." Tony said rolled his eyes. "He's in Spain. I asked Fury." He said again and sighed.

"I don't understand a thing." Vision said in confusion. "Sir Barnes, you are his bestfriend, you know a thing?" Vision asked him and Bucky shook his head.

"I do." Sam suddenly said and everybody look at him.

"Then why did you stay silent every time? Why didn't you say anything? Don't you see Nat? Look at her condition!" Tony said angrily.

"Look I will explain, but only to you Tony, let keeps this privacy. I don't want to spread Cap's secret." Sam said and sighed. "I hope you guys understand." Sam said looking at all of and they nooded then Sam and Tony left.