Chapter 4: I promise

A song you should listen to for this part is Breathe Me In by Sia. 

Yes the song is from Cyerbully (movie).

If there were to be a trailer or video for this fanfiction (that would be super cool if one of you would do that for me too!) I'd like this one or 9 Crimes by Damien Rice which is coming up in a couple chapters for a song. So when it does come up, there's going to be drama! WHAT WHAT!

LOVE YOU! 

~Avalon

We walked into the kitchen and Quentin and my father were already sitting down at the table. We were having spaghetti and garlic bread. I was so nervous, my hands and feet were freezing, my heart was pounding, and I had a headache from crying.

“I like him.” Quentin said to our father, “He’s nice.”

“I think so too.” My father said.

Harry smiled, “Thank you.”

“Sorry, I had to wash my hands I was painting and got red everywhere.” Dad said.

‘This is it...’ I thought.

“Hello Harry thank you for joining us for dinner… I normally cook and it’d be better but I was busy today.”

Harry smiled, “It’s okay, you can’t mess up spaghetti.”

“You don’t know our father, he could mess up on cooking ice cream.” Quentin said.

“You don’t cook ice cream.” I said.

Quentin laughed, “Right Dad, father could mess up on cooking ice cream.”

Dad sat down and said, “Most likely.

Harry raised his eyebrows at my fathers and then looked over at me. I looked down, shit shit shit…

“Okay, let’s eat.” My dads said together.

We talked about the snow we are suppose to get and and how we never really minded the snow here anyways it comes and goes. Quentin kept quoting Frozen.

“So, Harry, Quentin told us you were interested in dating our daughter…” My father said.

I gasped, “Father! Don’t…”

“It’s fine.” Harry smiled at me.

“So what are your intentions with her?” Dad asked.

“I want her to feel loved.” Harry said.

My father narrowed her eyes, “What do you mean?”

“Feel love, like being in love. With all due respect there’s a difference between family, friends, and self love. I want to show her self love and what it’s like to be in love.”

I felt like crying again.

My dad nodded, “What are your plans after high school?”

“I want to become an author.” Harry said.

“That’s interesting.” My dad said, “Who’s your favorite author?”

“Robert Collier.” Harry said.

“A motivational author?” My dad asked him.

Harry nodded, “Yes, he helped me through a dark time.”

“I’m sorry to hear that you were in a dark place. When I had come out to my family and friends as a homosexal I thought about killing myself a couple of times.” My dad said, “But then I found Mikey and he showed me that it’s okay.”