Chapter Twelve

Franks POV:
" I am glad we moved out of my dads house, we don't have to worry about him walking in unexpectedly or listening to his Reeing,"
I brought up during dinner.

"I agree, it's much quieter here except for when Bandit is throwing a fit," Gee replied.

"She's only 4, she'll grow out of it besides she is at your moms like every weekend I miss her when she's gone," I told Gee.

"I do to," Gerard continued the conversation.

"I can't believe our anniversary is in two days!" I exclaimed.

"Same, how many years has it been now... 7 years?"

"Yup,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two days later

"Bandit!! Come here baby I have something for you," I got her a toy since she has been a good girl this past week.
"Daddy!!" She looked exited when she stumbled into the room with Gerard behind her helping her up, she immediately took the stuffed bear and sat in front of me. Gerard joined us and picked up Bandit to set her in his lap to play with her.

Later that day
" I got you something," Gerard said he handed me a small box with a letter inside and it said " I'm here reporting live with the beans and they are indeed small, XO Gee,  P.S. look up," I looked up and to my surprise Gerard was holding two flowers and a paper saying "Well that's all folks!!"

And I held up a paper saying "The End,"

Well that's the end of this book look forward for my next fan fic!!
That's all folks!!

The End