Chapter Ten

Sorry for not updating recently... but anyway here's the next chapter.
-Killjoy
~~~
Gerard's POV:
"Are you ready?" I yelled down the hall. "Almost" Frank said as he walked out of the bathroom. He had a black, collard, long sleeve shirt on and black skinny jeans with a hole at the knee, that clings to him like it's life depended on him.  He had his normal black and red hair that the red part of his hair was on the sides of his head and it was shaved but not enough so you could still see the red. It was handsome. "You look beautiful" I said, "Thanks so do you" Frank said checking me out. I was wearing a black, long sleeve shirt with a red tie that hung loose and black skinny jeans. "Oh uh one moment" said Frank. A few minutes later he came out with a black and white striped tie on kinda loose like mine. He adjusted it as he saw me. "there" he mumbled under his breath. "Ok so are we going to have your dad drive us or are we gonna walk?" I said after a few moments of silence. "Well-" he looked distracted but still coherent he walked to his dads room "he's asleep" Frankie whispered. "We'll walk". "Ok" I said as I grabbed his hand and we headed to the front door.
We walked for about 15 minuets till we reached the cinema. "Did we talk about which movie we wanted to watch?" I asked. "No but I was thinking something horror if that cool with you of course." Frankie.... I need to stop using that nickname well I guess I should say it to his face to see if he likes the name I gave him one of these days. Here goes nothing, "It's fine with me Frankie which one though?" He blushes at his nickname and said "How about... well I kinda want to watch Nightmare Before Christmas now instead of a horror." "Ok then we watch that." I said. During the movie I glanced at him a few times he just looked so damn cute! He rested his head on my shoulder and I rested mine on his head. We got a few dirty looks but I didn't care I was there with the person I like, the person I love.
~~~
He dragged me upstairs slamming the door open shutting it behind us and locking it. Kissing me on the lips the whole time. He slid his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in I bit on his lip ring and our tongues danced perfectly together. Until we broke the kiss for air. We both fell on our backs on the bed gasping for air. We looked at each other and smile. "I'm tired" I said "me two" Frank said, I laid on the bed and he joined me laying his head on just chest. "Goodnight, Gee" "Goodnight, Frankie" then we fell asleep.