Chapter Eight

~~~
Sorry I didn't upload yesterday I am still getting used to the schedule!
-KilljoyCaliPanic
~~~
Gerard's POV:
I don't know why I'm so polite, I guess I was just raised that way. Anyway what would I call him? Frank Sr. and call Frankie Frank Jr.? Or I could just say Frank for Sr. and Frankie for,... well Frankie. "Frank, should I call your dad Frank Sr. or just Frank and call you Frankie?" I asked. "I like Frankie for me but you can call my dad whatever you want." Stated Frankie. "That's what I was asking you Frankie because I don't know." I said. "Well I'd call him Frank." Exclaimed Frankie. I shot him an awkward smile after standing there for a few minutes staring at the floor. "Let's watch some T.V." Frankie broke the silence and returned a smile. We both walked over to the living room couch and sat shoulder to shoulder on the couch. I like to cuddle so I wrapped my arm around Frankie's waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. I turned the channel to a comic book documentary on my book the Umbrella Academy. "I remember being interviewed for this!" I said with a laugh. "You never told me you did this." Frankie said with a whimper. "I tried but you were in such a rush to class and then I forgot to tell you." I exclaimed. "Oh... sorry." Frankie apologized. "No need to be sorry Frankie." I laughed stroking his back. So we sat their in silence for about 20 minuets until the door opened and Frankie pulled away as son as he heard the door unlock. "I got your coffee boys." Said Frank. "Thanks Dad" "Thanks Frank" we thanked Frankie's Dad. "Ok so it's not going to confuse me just call me Dad Gerard." Said Frank. "Uh... ok dad." I awkwardly said. "Well you guys enjoy your coffee I'm going to my room." Said 'dad'.