At the occult research club everyone are their usual routine. Then (y/n) is thinking about how to control his dragon side to making his own power. Then (d/n) speak to him.

D/N:<I know you will figure it out partner whatever decision you make I'm with you.> Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': Thanks for your support  (d/n). I know there is a way to do it but I need to understand it's abilities first. Said in his mind with a smile.

Then rias notice him smiling and asked.

Rias: Is there something you have in mind (y/n)?. Asking him with a confused look.

That got everyone's attention and looked at him. Then he came out of his thoughts and looked at rias.

Y/N: Just talking to (d/n) about how to harness my galaxy dragon power. Said to her.

Everyone except issei and asia are shocked that he can talk to the spirit within his sacred gear. Then issei got confused and asked.

Issei: Who is (d/n) and what galaxy dragon power?. Asking him.

Y/N: It will be better if I show you. Said with a smile.

Then he summons his sacred gear and started to talk while the energy feathers blink.

D/N:<Hello there everyone my name is (d/n) the galaxy dragon and blue dragon emperor. It is nice to meet you.> Greeting everyone.

Everyone was surprised that the sacred gear can talk now.

Rias: It is an honor to speak to the galaxy dragon himself, I'm rias gremory. Said introducing herself.

D/N: <Why thank you young lady.> Said to her.

Rias: So how were you able to comunicate with us, you were awaken three days ago?. Asking him with a surprise look.

D/N: <That is simple when he adapted to my power through his sacred gear it put our link much stronger than before.> Explaining to her.

That put everyone except issei and asia in greater shock to him adapting to the power of galaxy magic and making the link stronger.

Rias: So that's what I felt when he first unleashed it. Said with a thought look.

D/N:<Yes you are correct. But I will explain later. You issei hyoudou.> Said to him.

Issei: What is it?. Asking nervously.

D/N:<Judging by your magical power you are not yet able to comunicate with ddraig.> Said to him.

Issei got confused about the name.

Issei: Who is he?. Asking him.

D/N:<The spirit within your sacred gear is the red dragon emperor and an old friend of mine.> Said to him.

Issei was surprised that he as well has a dragon spirit within his sacred gear.

Issei: So why can't I hear him?. Asking him.

D/N:<That's because your magic power is still too weak to comunicate with him yet. I mean if you stop being a pervert and look at the woman's chest then you can achieve your own potential and able to talk to him. Plus I hate perverts as well and I respect women's privacy.> Said to him.

That made issei put his head down in shame that the dragon hates perverts too. Then everyone laugh at issei reaction.

Issei: So is there a way to communicate with him?. Asking him.