Chapter 11: The Real Battle Begins

The group stopped when they saw Vex's castle. The sight of it sent chills down everyone's spines.

"All right. Everyone knows what they have to do?" Amara asked.

They all nodded.

Vex opened his eyes. A cruel smile appeared on his face.

"They're here," he sneered.

He stepped up, and turned to Darkrai.

Vex replied, "Looks like you have another chance, Darkrai. Let's have some fun."

They took an entire army of monsters and demons with them.

When the coast was clear, the four Pokemon ran into the castle.

"This place is even more scary inside," Eevee whimpered.

"Where do you think that Braixen is?" Pikachu asked.

Lucario closed his eyes. "I can sense her aura. I can also sense booby traps here. They're hidden well, so we have to be careful."

They split up into groups, calling out Braixen's name.

Braixen heard their voices, and shouted, "Hey, I'm in here! I'm in here!"

Lucario and Pikachu heard her, and broke the door down. They gasped when they saw her.

Lucario broke the cuffs, and carried her out of the castle. The others met with each other, and looked up just in time to see what was going on.

Meanwhile, Vex and his army stopped a few feet away from the group.

"Destroy them!" Vex ordered.

His army raced at the group. Amara said, "Okay, guys. We might get killed, but we have to stop Vex. Are you ready?"

They all nodded. The weapons glowed, then the dragons came out. Their clothes transformed into warrior outfits that shined like light.

The group hopped on the dragons, and flew straight for the army.