Chapter 7: Preparing For Battle

The group followed Angel and Diancie as they led them to the main corridor of the castle. They stopped at a golden door. Angel pressed her hand on the door, white swirls glowed, and it opened, revealing a huge room. In it were pictures of four adults in war outfits, four weapons, four beautiful dragons, and several Pokemon were in the back playing.

"This is the room of the weapons of Light," Angel explained, gesturing to the four weapons: a spear, a sword, a bow and arrows, and a whip.

"Quite a selection," Robecca remarked.

Keke looked at the pictures. "Who are these people," she asked.

"These people were the keepers of the weapons. They helped use them to fend off all evil in the world. Unfortunately, they were killed while battling Vex." Angel had a touch of sadness in her voice.

Amara giggled,"The Pokemon are super playful." Everyone turned and saw Amara playing with a Lucario, a Greninja, an Eevee, and a Pikachu.

"These Pokemon had no place to live, so we took care of them," Diancie explained.

The two groups locked eyes with each other.

Angel noticed. She asked,"Would each of you like to choose your Pokemon partner?"

They didn't have to answer; each Pokemon chose its trainer, as if both groups knew who they wanted.

Eevee stayed with Amara, Lucario chose Keke, Clawd and Greninja high-fived each other, and Robecca tickled Pikachu.

"Now, to pick your weapons," Angel announced, gesturing to them.

Clawd picked up the bow and arrows, Amara grabbed the whip, Robecca chose the sword, and Keke twirled the spear.

Clawd looked the dragons. "What about the dragons?"

"Watch," Angel instructed.

The dragons and weapons started to glow. The dragons then turned to mist, and were sucked into each of the weapons. The weapons turned into ordinary items: a carving knife, a headband, a a backpack, and a necklace.

"When the time is right, the dragons will come out and help you. But if you need to use your weapons, they will transform back to their true forms." Angel explained.

The group nodded. Amara looked at her friends. "Ready?"

"Ready," they replied.