Chapter 1: Meeting Each Other

Keke, Amara, Clawd, and Robecca ran for their lives, as hideous monsters chased them.

"We need to get out of here!" Robecca yelled.

"Well, duh! Of course!" Keke snapped.

"How the heck did we even get into this mess?!" Clawd screamed.

8 hours earlier....

It was an ordinary day at Sunset High in New York City. All of the students and their Pokemon were getting ready for another boring day.

Amara was new, so she was excited for her first day. She was also very shy, so she kept her head down.

Then, someone rudely knocked her over. She fell, her books scattered around her.

"Watch it, loser!" A girl sneered. Her Zorua giggled.

Amara bit her lip, trying to stop from crying. She failed, however, and cried softly.

Everyone looked at her with disgust.

A voice asked,"Hey, are you okay?"

Amara looked up, and saw a girl crouched in front of her. She looked worried.

Amara said softly,"Yeah. I just fell, that's all."

The other girl looked at her. "I saw what happened. Don't worry. That happened to me, too."

She helped Amara up, and picked up her books.

"First day?" The girl asked. 

Amara nodded. "Yes, my first day of high school. I'm Amara, nice to meet you."

"I'm Keke. I'm new here, too. Nice to meet you."

At lunch, the two girls sat and ate lunch together.

"Um, can I sit here," another girl came up to them.

"Sure," Amara said. "I'm Amara."

"I'm Robecca."

"Keke."

After they finished, the three friends went into the empty hallways.

"Are we late for class?" Amara asked nervously.

"Maybe," Robecca guessed.

"But if we're late, then why are all the classrooms empty," Keke pointed out, gesturing to all the dark rooms.

She was right. The classrooms were empty, but it looked like a nasty fight happened in each of them.

"Maybe all the students left," a voice replied.

The girls turned around and saw a boy standing in the middle in the hallway.

"The name's Clawd. Nice to meet you," the boy coolly said, walking up to them.

The girls looked at each other, then introduced themselves to him.

A big boom sounded at the dark end of the hallway.

"Uh.... what was that?" Amara asked nervously.

Keke muttered, "I have a bad feeling about this...."

Monsters came into view. They had dark, long horns, blood-red eyes, and long, deadly fangs.

The four teens stood scared to death, not moving a muscle.

The monsters saw the group, and rushed toward them.

"Run," Robecca screamed.

They all bolted and ran as fast as they could. What they were about to face, would change their lives forever.

*Hope you guys like it😄!*