Chapter 8: The Adventure Begins...

The group and their Pokemon buddies started on their journey. Angel and Diancie watched them go.

"Do you really think they can destroy  Vex?" Diancie asked, worry in her eyes.

Angel nodded. "I have faith in them."

"Guys, can we stop for a bit? My feet are killing me," Clawd groaned. The group walked through the forest. It was a little dark, so they moved slowly.

"We will rest soon," Robecca replied. "Don't be such a baby, Clawd."

Clawd glared at her.

Keke stopped the conflict. "This is no time to argue, guys."

Amara agreed,"Keke's right. If we have any chance of destroying Vex, we have to stay focused."

"Staying focused is key," Greninja added.

They made it out of the forest. They came across a field.

"Now, can we rest?" Clawd asked.

Robecca thought for a minute. "We'll rest for a minute, ok?"

Clawd was already lying down. "Finally," he muttered. 

What they didn't know....

"Well, those kids survived." Vex sneered, watching the group through the gem of his staff.

Suddenly, he had an idea. He called Darkrai and ordered,"Crush those idiots to bits. Bring their skulls back to me."

Darkrai bowed. "I won't let you down, Master."

Clawd's and Keke's ears both twitched. They looked up. Lucario, Greninja, and Pikachu perked up as well.

"What is it," Robecca asked.

"We got company," Lucario replied.

Darkrai came out from the sky. An army of monsters followed him.

Everyone stood their ground. The items started to glow, and transformed back into the weapons.

"Is everyone ready?" Amara asked.

They all nodded.

Darkrai yelled,"Crush them!"