s i x t e e n

what the fuck is up kyle

you: what's her name?

jaeden: lilia

(bet some of y'all thought it was gonna be u heheheheh)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

you: oh cool

you felt your heart drop, and you didn't even know why, you didn't know why a boy you had only known for a few weeks could make your heart leap out of your chest as he did.

jaeden: yeah, she's rlly cool and smart and so beautiful omg djsidiksidjdb

jaeden: ok anyways do you have any advice on how I could idk ask her out or something

you: welllll just be yourself man

jaeden: wow thanks for the amazing detailed advice pal totally life changing

you: I aim to please

you: hey I have to go I'm home and my mom wants me to pack

jaeden: for what?

you: vacation

you climbed out of the car, slinging your bone breakingly heavy backpack over your shoulder as you walked up to your house.

you walked inside, immediately walking behind Martin, who was sitting on the living room couch at the time, legs crossed as he paid close attention to the video game on the living room television.

you dropped your heavy backpack on his lap, earning an 'oof' from the taller boy. you chuckled, making your way upstairs and into your room to pack. you pulled out your suitcase from your closet, opening it up. you then proceeded to pack your clothes, just enough to get you through your time at your aunts place. you looked up from your suitcase when you heard the sound of your phone buzzing from over in the bed. you walked over, picking it up to see that someone was FaceTiming you. that someone was jaeden. you sighed, your cheeks puffing out as you ran your fingers through your hair nervously. you guys had FaceTimed before, but it was just a little scary each time, because after all he was literally jaeden. you quickly answered his call, rolling away from the phone as fast as you could, as you were pretty shy and didn't want to show yourself yet.

he must have seen you took away, because he giggled softly. "where'd you go?" he teased, a smile evident in his voice.

"just um- um- I'm packing," you stuttered out quickly. sliding off onto the carpet by your suitcase.

"oh, for your vacation?" he asked. I grabbed the phone, setting it down in a way so I could see him, but he couldn't see me.

"yeah, my grandma has a small condo in Venice beach" you explained, stuffing a few belongings in your suitcase. (If you already live in Venice ca, just imagine it's somewhere else.)

"venice, huh? my uncle has a place there." he smiled, resting his chin on the palm of his hand. he was so cute.

"really?" I asked, excitement boiling in my chest.

"yeah, what street is your grandmas place on?" he asked.

"vineyard street," you answered, grunting as you struggled to close your heavily filled suitcase.

"shitt, no way!" he exclaimed. "that's like, walking distance from my uncles apartment." he smiled.

I smiled as well, looking down at the carpet.

"y/n! I'm watching k.c undercover" I heard my brother yell from downstairs. "ooh fuck, I gotta go. k.c undercover is on." I grinned, picking up the phone and actually showing myself on the camera.

"alright." He nodded.

"bye bye, tell me how things go with Lilia." I grinned, trying not to look noticeably sad as his face lit up at the girl's name.

he nodded again, and I waved as I hung up.

I sighed as I stood up, making my way downstairs to where my brother was watching tv. I knew Lilia was probably a very nice girl, and I didn't have anything against her, I just knew I probably didn't stand a chance compared to her.

(timeskip to the next day brought to you by that ass)

we all piled into the car, sighing as I was squished in between an unnecessary amount of baggage for the small trip. my brother sat in the drivers seat, next to my my mother who was setting up the aux cord to play talking heads in the passengers seat. I wrapped a blanket around myself, trying to get comfortable as we drove off.

jaeden: hey hey hey

jaeden: hey hey hey hey hey

jaeden: hey

jaeden: hey hey

                           you: bitch

jaeden: guess what

  you: you and Wyatt just made out

jaeden: no fuck

jaeden: I'm coming to Venice

you: wHAT

you: REALLY

jaeden: YES

jaeden: IM SO EXCITED DUSUDJHDKS

jaeden: Lilia and Wyatt are coming too yayatayayay 

you: yay

Fuck

you let out a loud groan, resting your head in your hands as you mentally looked over the information.
not only was Lilia coming, but Wyatt was as well, he fucking terrified you. you tried to look on the bright side, as you would be seeing jaeden again.

ay ay ay ay ay ay

finally I'm posting again