T h i r t e e n

road work ahead? uh yeah I sure hope it does

I lowered the spoon back down to my plate, my sight traveling up to the blonde in front of me.

"Excuse me?" I asked in an all too un-polite tone.

I saw my mother give me an "oh don't do it, oh my god" look out of the corner of my eye, but I was just wanting to know why cenzie was being such a little bitch when I was just trying to pound some carbs.

"You shouldn't eat all of that , you'll get fat" she scoffed as she ate from the very small selection of food she had put onto her plate.

"Worry about yourself" I rolled my eyes, trying not to sound too bitchy in case my mom got mad.

I watched her shake her head, then she turned to my mother. "This is very good, you're such a good cook!" She complimented my mother, plastering an obviously very fake smile onto her face.

"Thank you, Martin and y/n helped a lot too!" She smiled as she gestured to Martin and I. I gave a light smile while Martin continued to pay no attention while munching on a piece of chicken.

*timeskip to after y'all have finished dinner cause I'm a lazy shit*

"Thank you so very much for dinner, but I'm afraid it's time for us to go" mr rosebeth said, obviously fake disappointment in his voice, I could tell he was in quite a rush to leave.

"Oh, alright then, y/n go fetch cenzie her coat please" my mother asked, gesturing to the entry way where the coat hanger was.

What did I look like to her, some sort of dog?
I'm not going to fetch her anything.

The only thing anybody will be needing to fetch is cenzies wire-y ass weave after I snatch it from her head-

But I didn't want to argue or make my mother upset, so I let out a small but hopefully unnoticeable sigh.

I got up and tiredly walked to the coat hanger, picking up her extremely expensive looking and very furry coat.

I walked back over to cenzie, handing her the coat while secretly wanting to kick her in the vagina (I'm wheezing)

"Would you wash your hands first next time? I don't want to get sick" she glared at me coldly before shoving past me.

'WHAT A FUCKING BITCH ASS PISSY ASS FLOPPY TITTY ASS BITCH' is what I wanted to say, but I didn't want to get whooped, so I stayed quiet.

*yet another time skip to after they left wow*

We had finished cleaning up and to be honest I just wanted to go up to my bed and cry, I was so mentally and physically exhausted.

I was about to walk upstairs when my mother pulled me aside.

"What where you thinking??" She scolded me, making me jump out of surprise.

"What do you mean..?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows and trying to act oblivious, but I knew exactly what she was going on about.

"I was finally going to get you a father that had enough money to support this family and you ruined it! You ruin everything!" She yelled, her voice raising after every word, tears threatened to leave her eyes, she was devastated and so many emotions were whirling through her head like a hurricane.

I stared at her for a few seconds, feeling that familiar sting in the back of my eyes, followed by a stream of warm tears, my eyes were swollen and my entire face had gone red from crying, all in a few seconds I had broken down in front of my mother.

I watched her storm off up the stairs and my tears continued to flow endlessly.

I heard the slam of her door followed by muffled sobbing and moving around.

I turned my head to the left to see Martin, staring in shock, he had a look of general sympathy in his eyes which was new to me.

I watched him set down the plate he was holding like he was going to talk to me, but before he could do anything else I ran up the stairs, speeding into my room, my feet making light thumping noises on the pale carpet.

I slammed the door, completely ignoring the fact that we had a "no closed doors unless you're getting dressed" in our house.

I laid down on my bed and continued to let the warm and salty tears roll down my red cheeks, the only noise in the room was muffled sobs and the sound of plains flying above.

soon my pillow was soaked with tears and my nose was so congested I couldn't hardly breath, all I wanted was to talk to Jaeden, he always made me feel better.

hey homegirl isn't dead she's just been skrting her ass off in the big city and hasn't had enough time to write

Also, 20k??? whAT.

that's fucking unreal

I love you guys sm

what r these?? wow?? actual cute photos of yours truly?? what a rare and magnificent miracle