T w o

As we walked inside I looked at my tickets with a smile upon my face. My mother got me meet and greet tickets for the stranger things cast and the IT cast, which meant I got to meet Finn wolfhard twice, I hope that didn't creep him out.

But what I was most excited for was meeting the IT cast, of course I was super excited to meet the stranger things kids, but meeting the IT cast meant I got to meet Jaeden lieberher, aka the most perfect human being to ever exist. I just hoped that I wouldn't make a fool out of myself.

I looked at the tickets hoping to find out when the meet and greets started, I read the stranger things ticket and saw it started IN 15 MINUTES. I quickly grabbed my moms hand "Mom it starts in fifteen minutes let's go!" I said tugging on her arm playfully. "Okay, do you know where it's taking place?" She asked with a laugh. That's when realization hit me, I didn't know where it was taking place. "Uhm.. no?" I said while looking down at my white converse. "Well then quit wasting time, lets go find it!" She said as she dragged me along.

After what felt like years, we finally found the meet and greet. And it looked like we were a tad early, there weren't that many people in line either, so that was good. My mother gave me the few things I needed them to sign (A poster and your phone case) And I waited in line.

After about 18 minutes it was finally my turn, my heart was racing and I was sweating like crazy, but I wiped my forehead so nobody would notice. I walked to Caleb's table first (the way it's set up is that each person is at a different table and you go from person to person idk how to explain) "Hello! How's comic-con so far?" He asked with a sweet smile as he signed my poster. "It's been great! My first comic con too, I really like it." I said with an awkward smile. "That's great ..." he said as he realized he hadn't caught my name yet. "Oh, the names y/n, sorry" "it's totally fine" he said with an adorable smile while handing me back the poster and phone case he had signed. God his smile was so cute. "Thank you." I said with a smile as I moved on to Sadie. "Hi there! You look great today." She said with a smile "thank you! You look amazing as well" I aired as I tried to contain my excitement. She signed my poster and my phone case and then handed them back to me with a cute smile. "Have fun at comic con" she said. "I will! Thank you." I said as I picked up my poster and phone case and walked to Noah. "Hellooo! what's your name? He asked as he signed the phone case. "Y/n" I said with a dorky smile. "That's a cute name." He said enthusiastically as he signed my poster "Thank you!" I said as I walked to Gaten. "Hey there" he said with his signature smile. Jesus Christ it was so cute. "Hello gaten" I said as I smiled with excitement. "Is this your first comic con?" He asked as he signed my (STRANGER) things. "Yep! I said, popping the 'P'. "Awesome! Have a good time" he said with an adorable smile and handed me my things he had signed. I smiled and walked over to Millie and set my stuff down on the table for her to sign. "Hi!" She said as she smiled and started to sign my phone case. "Hello! you look nice today, Millie. Well I mean you always look nice but- gosh I'm sorry" I said a small laugh covering up a sigh. "Thank you so much, you look amazing today yourself!" She said with a sympathetic smile. I could tell she knew I was nervous. "Have a good day!" She said with a warm smile as I carefully picked up my things.

As I looked to my left at the last table I was about to move to my anxiety got 10 times worse. There he was. Finn wolfhard. Also one of the most perfect human beings to exist. I gulped and wiped my forehead and slowly walked to his table. "Hey" he said with a small voice crack. Jesus Christ I love his voice cracks so damn much omg. "Hello" I said while I carefully set my things down on the table for him to sign. "You look really nice." He said casually as he signed the poster. I had to stop myself from crying on the floor, but I still blushed a little. "T-thank you!" I blurted as I tucked a small piece of hair behind my ear. He must have noticed me stuttering and blushing and he laughed slightly "you look cute when you blush too." He said with the cutest smile I had ever seen.

At this point I was dying inside and my ovaries had exploded completely. "Heh. Thank you. Bye!" I said as I picked up my stuff. I was still looking at him as I walked off and saw him wink at me. This only made me die on the inside more. As I was walking back I saw Millie whisper something to him after he winked. 'I wonder what she said' I thought as I walked to my mom.

"How was it?" She asked with a warm smile and took my things from me gently. "Amazing" I beamed as I was still blushing from what finn said. "Great! Okay the IT cast meet and greet starts soon so let's get there quickly." She said as she started to walk. As we were both walking I saw a piece of paper fall from my pocket. "Hm?" I said as I looked at the piece of paper and bent down to pick it up. "What is it?" My mother said as she looked over at me. "Oh nothing" I said casually. It was probably just a drawing of some sort that got folded up in my pocket.

As we kept walking I grew curious of what the piece of paper was, so I took it out of my pocket again and slowly unfolded it. My heart nearly skipped a beat as I read what was on the paper.

"Text me (insert phone number idk) xx -finn"

A/n okay I know that this chapter still didn't have any Jaeden action and it took me forever to finish it because I was super tired. I know this is a Jaeden x reader and not a finn x reader but Jaeden action will happen next chapter and it will be woke ok bye

please vote and comment thx